Ramada is one of the many Hotels in Hong Kong but it has nothing that made it stand out as special. Rooms were clean, as they should be in a hotel and the staff were friendly. The included breakfast was not very good for western customers and the staff did not make you feel as though we were welcome, it was more you are in our way feeling from the staff. Would not suit wheel chair access as the dining room was down a flight of stairs and it would be a hassle to get to with a wheel chair. For the money we paid I would have thought the hotel would be better. If the price was $50 a night it would be good value up to $70 would still be ok, but for what I paid I would not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong