Bed: Pillows were very flat, but the good side was that I could pile them up to the height that I wanted, instead of having pillows that are too 'high' for my neck.
Blanket was not warm enough but they gave me extras.
Air-conditioning: I was there in winter, and the conditioning was a bit stuffed up, got very cold during the day and quite hot at night. The hotel told me that it's the same for all rooms and I could not adjust the temperature.
Noise: The soundproof system isn't so good, so whenever there are a group of travellers it would be a bit disruptive.
Location: I was on a business trip. Close enough to Central with a decent room.
Bathroom: The shower cubicle was a bit small and the plumbing system was bad, it got flooded very easily, but apart from that, everything was sufficient.
Use of computers/internet: Free in the hotel.
I know it's not a 5-star hotel and I had to ask for everything I wanted, eg iron, ironboards, bathroom scale, cutlery, etc. However their service/response was great.
Most importantly I found it a clean and comfortable room to be in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong