I used to live in Hong Kong and we chose this hotel because it was close to my old neighborhood. It's in a great area if you want to have the traditional Hong Kong experience. The restaurants around are very typical of Hong Kong and so are the shops. It's close to some of the historical areas. Unfortunately, they don't have heating and the rooms can get cold if you are traveling in the winter so it would be good to keep that in mind. Also keep in mind that it is difficult to switch from twin beds to a double and vice versa. We made a mistake while booking and found out it's expensive to change. It's also not possible to simply shift the beds since they can't be moved!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong