First time one night only.
Obtained a non smoking room as requested.
Reachable by streetcar as it is not in Central. If the weather permits, it is walkable.
The room was quite alright, perhaps a bit worn down and old fashion design. Do not really like floor carpets in general as it does not feel clean. A lot of people especially Americans and south Europeans do not take off their shoes indoors!!!!
Too much texiles. Beds were a bit short and pillow a bit to hard for my liking.
Good free WiFi.
In general, for a short stay, acceptable.
Hotel prices are very high in Hong Kong especially in relation to their ratings and standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong