I was pleasantly surprised with my overnight stay here. The hotel is a beautiful older hotel with nice touches. Free wifi and large rooms make it feel homey. It's located at west end of city (so it is quiet and safe) and right in front is local $2.30 HKD tram ride to/from where the action is. Room was reasonable (but Hong Kong taxes added another 50% to cost :) Still I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Special Notice on Hotel Rebranding: Ramada Hong Kong Hotel will be renamed as BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong effective from 1 September 2015. This will be the first hotel in Hong Kong carrying “PLUS”, a superior brand of the BEST WESTERN HOTEL GROUP. The rebranding renders a hotel name change; while the ownership, the management & the entire workforce will stay the same. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Ramada
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Hotel Hong Kong