We stayed at the Metropark, Wanchai in 2008. Lovely hotel. Walking distance from the Hong Kong Convention Centre. Close to the train, a good coffee shop just down the street and in the other direction and around the corner, the best vegetarian Indian restaurant - Kana Kasana. We found the staff friendly and helpful. Extra pillows? No problem. The rooms was lovely: a pleasure to come back to. Can't wait to go back and won't hesitate to stay at the Metropark again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An ideal accommodation that is both central and accessible, Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong (Formerly Metropark Wanchai) is situated in the heart of Hong Kong's luxury commercial, shopping and entertainment district. In great proximity to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre as well as the Mass Transit Railway Station, making it a breeze to get around the city that never sleeps. Each guest room showcases contemporary design with clear ambition for innovations and are equipped with LCD TV, Free Wi-Fi connectivity, electronic safety box, mini bar, central air-conditioning, spacious working desk and more. Our recent innovative installation is the multi-function handy smartphone which provides unlimited 3G data connectivity and also local and international calls for free during your stay. Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong (Formerly Metropark Wanchai) beckons as a homely and stylish accommodation option so that your experience in Hong Kong will exceed your expectation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropark Hotel Hong Kong
- Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong