Open today: 8:00 PM - 8:30 PM

from $47.87
from $34.20
from $127.50
1,228 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Was looking forward for this but unfortunately the show is nothing much to say about. The music and the lights are sometimes just doesn't jive and synchronized. The lights also just repetitive. Luckily it was free. Otherwise, don't bother to watch this.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Obviously this is a must visit in Hong Kong (playing nightly at 8pm) - a free lightshow set to the backdrop of one of the most stunning city scapes om the world. However, it is just all a little underwhelming - the show isn't that spectacular and after the first minute or so, it is just very repetitive- matters aren't helped by the very 'quiet' soundshow as well (and we were located right on the main boardwalk, next to the currently closed Avenue of Stars). Go once, enjoy but it won't amaze you.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It’s well worth watching, make sure you get a decent spot ready for the 8pm start. It lasts around ten minutes, but wouldn’t do a huge trip to get here. If you happen to be in the area then for a free show you can’t go wrong

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We read a lot of negative reviews before our trip and we were unsure whether it was worth going to see the Symphony of Light show, however, we were close to Tsim Sha Tsui promenade at 8pm and decided to give it try and we were so glad we did. The show is free and we had a great view of picturesque Hong Kong Island and Victoria peak opposite us as well as the laser show. The prom was really busy, the atmosphere was good, there were some craft stalls and live music and the light show itself was really good ( photos don't do it justice) and we were really glad we went.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s sooooo awesome and I enjoyed it!! Highly recommend to anyone!
Nice weather nice people nice show!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Waited for an hour by the clock tower with heaps of people getting slowly chewed on by micro-mosquitoes (or something else) to see it, I am dissapointed. However, I think the view in itself is awesome but the actual random flashing of laser lights for 30 minutes just did not do it for me. It did not have any choreography (literally flashing laser lights or maybe I could just not hear the music playing somewhere?). They could probably improve it, make it more entertaining. I generally think it is overrated.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed this show, it is a very polished show and amazing display. When I had read the revues I was expecting something a bit different. The harbour cruise was really good with drinks available. Pleasant evening

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I think it's time to turn off the lights.Im 11 years old from a third world country and I expected a better light show than what I've seen at home.It seems like the light show and music are not updated.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Ok option, overly weather proofed limiting view of the skyline and trapping diesel exhaust fumes

Must do any option you choose

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We viewed the Symphony Lights from Victoria Peak, but by far the best position was on the promenade in Tsim Sha Tsui (right near where the Star Ferry docks). The majority of the light show is on HK Island, so TST is a fantastic spot to view this great light show. Also from this vantage point, you can hear the music harmonising with the lights. It's free, it happens every night, so if visiting HK it won't be hard to miss. We watched this on a balmy evening after alighting from the Aqualuna Harbour Cruise, which docked at 7.45pm, so plenty of time to grab a great viewing position.