4,270 results
All reviews ifc mall blue bar lung king heen executive club infinity pool michelin star airport express chinese restaurant guest experience city hotel impeccable service harbour view perfect stay amazing hotel concierge service victoria harbour dim sum
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing attention to detail and especially warm human interactions... from the greet at the airport to check in to using the spa and pool and especially the careful support from Joey at the concierge desk.
I particularly recommend the Japanese restaurant shred with the IFC Mall: I’m still savoring the experience several days later.

Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelManagerFSHK, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear performxi,

Thanks so much for the review. It's our pleasure to provide with an impeccable stay! Glad to hear that you enjoyed all the facilities at our hotel. I'll certainly pass warm praise to Joey. She will be thrilled. Thank you again for choosing us for your stay. We wish to welcome you in the future again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was an an amazing experience in fourseason. The staff was very welcoming, and helpful during the all stay.
We had the chance to experience the executive club of the topfloor which i recommend to any traveler in fourseason hongkong.
Will be a pleasure to go in there for my next holiday in hongkong really feel like home.
Thanks again all the team

Arnaud jatmika liem

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Arnaud,

Thanks very much for your kind words. There's nothing more motivating for us that to hear that you felt like home at our hotel. So glad to hear that you enjoyed our executive lounge. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends gave me a one night “ staycation” at Four seasons hotel Hong Kong ( i live in Hong Kong ) for my big birthday gift.
I was very lucky to get upgraded to the harbour view room. The view was a breath taking !
My husband and I came back to the room after lunch out and found a bottle of champagne and a birthday cake and a nice birthday card!
It was from the “ Hotel Guest experience team, Stephen” It was such a thoughtful and surprise gift for me. Thank you very much !

We will definitely stay here or recommend friends to stay here for their special occasion.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Masako S,

Thank you so much for your review and a belated Happy Birthday! It's our greatest pleasure to be able to celebrate your big day with you! We're delighted to know you enjoyed your experience with us! Glad to know Stephen went above and beyond to give you such a sweet surprise. We can't wait to see you or your friends at our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong has always been my first place to go when I want to relax my mind and body. :)
Perfect place for massage, spa and nail polish. And I would say their massage is the best and my favorite in Hong Kong.
Great services with professional and friendly team, comfortable massages and treatment, treatment room with beautiful view and equipped with wonderful facilities at the excellent central location in Hong Kong. I am impressed by how the staff and therapist pay attention to the needs of their guests, am always feel so warm and welcomed by everyone in the team upon arrival.
Special thanks to my therapist Bow who has always been very professional, extremely skillful and understand my need, making me feeling completely recharged every time after having my regular massage with her. And thanks to Rebe for always being so helpful and friendly . This is Why my husband and I also love to spend our birthday/anniversary for a massage session at their aqua suite which is so private with amazing view.
The Spa at Four Seasons Hong Kong is definitely the best place for you to go in HK to spend quality time at and recharge your mind and body.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear kongaiting,

Thanks very much for your kind words. It's our honour to be named as your "best place to go" in Hong Kong! Delighted to hear you had a wonderful time at our Spa thanks to the team and especially Bow. I'll send her your compliments. She will be thrilled to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you and husband in the near future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The people makes the difference. And the Four Season’s Hong Kong staff are outstanding.

Recommendation: book „Harbour view“ and Executive Lounge.

Don‘t miss making a picture from the Executive Lounge.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear San_Stae,

Thanks so much for your fantastic review. It's our pleasure to be able to host your stay! Glad to hear you enjoyed our Executive Lounge and Harbour views. We wish to welcome you back again in the future.