Love it. Was amazing. Views spectacular, service excellent, right next to a fantastic shopping centre, just fabulous. Only criticism are minor and the are:
1. If anything the staff over-service. They are just so well trained and so keen to do a great job that every now and then it feels over done. Better over than under though!?
2. Quite expensive. At around US$500 per night it is one of the most expensive hotels in Hong Kong, so you do expect absolutelt everything to be top notch. Which it is, so I guess you get what you pay for!
Pool area is fantastic fo an inner city hotel . For any hotel for that matter! Spectacular at night with a cocktail and the light show.
Will definetely be back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong