Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
The Peninsula Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$856
$584
The Peninsula
  • Pool
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$186
$260
$253
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$201
$380
Trip.com
Excellent 5/5
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$280
$233
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$111
$71
Hotel Direct
Very Good 4/5
3,425 results
All reviewsifc mallblue barlung king heenexecutive clubinfinity poolbest hotels in the worldairport expressmichelin starchinese restaurantcity hotelharbour viewamazing hotelcentral districtconcierge serviceperfect staynespresso machinerooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 4, 2009

Excellent hotel located beside the best shopping and only a 10 minute walk from some of the best tourist attractions. The breakfast is expensive but worth it. The swimming pools are amazing - roof top at 6th floor level with amazing views and underwater music! Amazing chinese restaurant and great bar

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Brookvale28
Reviewed January 27, 2009

My husband and I recently stayed at the Four Seasons for five days on a business [-] holiday trip to Hong Kong. It was our second stay having last been there in 2006 when the hotel had just opened.The kinks in service which we noticed in 2006 have now been ironed out and the service is faultless. Great hotels like fine wine get better with time and the Four Seasons is definitely ageing well. We would like to commend the staff at the Four Seasons for making our stay a fantastic one.

We would recommend the Four Seasons any time over the Landmark Mandarin, the Mandarin Oriental and the Conrad which we stayed at in the last two years during our visits to Hong Kong. The quality of service, the beautiful rooms and the location make it one of the best hotels in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank SWChin
Reviewed January 22, 2009

Agree totally with the previous reviewer from New Jersey that this is truly a first class property. Also the criticism of the lobby lounge I fully endorse, as it is a bit characterless and bland. I paid for breakfast at this lounge and it was very ordinary for what they charge.

Having said that, the spa is wonderful and the treatments after a long flight sheer bliss and great value in a heavenly ambiance. I most certainly will return. I cannot help but quote a saying by Gucci, with regard to the FSHK ,that quality is truly remembered, long after price is forgotton

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank paul026
Reviewed January 21, 2009

We spent 4 night at the FSHK. According to my friends in HK this is regarded as the best hotel in town. I agree
We arrived late and were given a Harbor view room. The quality of the rooms was truly excellent. I don't think the pictures convey the quality of the materials used. I can only imagine how many forests were felled and mountains mined for all the beautiful woodwork and marble throughout the property.
Someone mentioned the icy staff - yes some were less than warm but all were efficient.
The lobby and "lounge" were a bit character less. Lots of marble and light but no real decor.
The pool is truly spectacular. Probably the best i have ever seen.
I normally never swim in hotel pools but this was different.
Lung King Heen has 3 Michelin stars. For breakfast it was excellent. Dinner on the other hand was good but not worthy of 3 stars or the price.
I highly recommend the FSHK and would absolutly return.

• Stayed: January 2009
2  Thank roar_03
Reviewed January 15, 2009

This hotel is why I am a Four Seasons Fan! It is one of the most impressive city hotels that I have ever stayed in - incredible. Where do I start?

The standard rooms are very spacious and the decor is tasteful and calming. We had an Executive Club Peak-View room that had a great view of the city skyscrapers through the floor to ceiling windows. I would HIGHLY recommend to book a room on the Executive Club floor as it was the best club lounge that I have ever experienced. A great tip is to do what we did and book a Peak-View room on the Club floor as the Club itself has the most amazing views and a balcony that looks over Victoria Harbour. As we spent a lot of time in the Club, we didn't miss the view of the harbour from our room. The quality and choice of complimentary food and drink in the Club was great (especially the Veuve Clicquot Champagne) making the room excellent value for money, considering the savings from drinking at the main bar at the hotel.

The other highlight of the hotel is the swimming pool. It's hard to imagine a more impressive infinity pool area in any city - it is worth the price of admission alone. It goes without saying that the service at the Four Seasons was excellent. It is the service that really separates the chain from other hotels and it is evident that the staff have been extremely well trained. Upon check-out, I was presented with a nice card and gift from the staff after they had discovered that it was my birthday. The staff are so friendly and really do go the extra mile for guests.

In summary, definitely book a room on the Executive Club level and make sure that you allow for plenty of time in the pool area. The Four Seasons is in a great location and is a perfect base for exploring this fascinating city. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family