For my wife and me this is the best located hotel in HK if you like peace and quiet. It has several advantages for us. We took the train from the airport that takes you to a beautiful mall where the hotel is located and from there you can take a free shuttle to the hotel if you have bags or a 5 minute walk if you have carry on only, (super convenient). This is a very luxurious mall and very quiet unlike most places in HK. It is a pleasure to walk and shop there without the crowds. The hotel is beautiful , the rooms are glorious, and we had great service. We visited other hotels and even though some are as exquisite as this one or more, for us the quietness of this hotel is worth everything. Next time we come to HK we will again stay here. The only disadvantage is that you have to take a taxi to wherever you go but it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong