“One of the best”

Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Ranked #4 of 726 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Always a great experience staying at the hotel. The first one was in 2008, and as recent as last week. The level of professionalism and service are impeccable. However make sure you reserve for lunch or dinner, no matter small of a party you are.

Room Tip: Get the deluxe harbor view, worth the extra charge
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
PeterDraminsky, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Mulyadi,

I was delighted to read your kind words following your recent stay

It is the goal of all of us here to provide the best possible service to our guests and we're delighted that we met with your expectations on this return visit to our Hotel. Please do let me know if I can be of any assistance in booking any of our restaurants.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Hong Kong.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,226)

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have stayed in some 5 star hotels before in a couple of countries, and I must say Four Seasons is the one which had made me truly feel that the experience is 5 star with their rooms and service. Every staff that I had met in the hotel greeted me with smiles, from the front desk, the bellman and even the housekeeping personel.

Bedrooms are spacious and bathrooms are massive with a really nice bathtub on top of a separate shower area. No complains at all with the room though i wished i had opted for the harbour view rooms which really gives a very nice view of the harbour every morning when you wake up.

The true highlight for me was a note which the housekeeper, Ada has left for me, together with a piece of LCD screen wiping cloth. I had not closed the lid of my laptop that day and the screen was dirty with fingerprints etc. Ada had actually noticed that and has taken the initiative to leave the cloth behind for me since they aren't allow to touch guest's personal belongings. None of the big name 5 star hotels which i've stayed in before had provided me with such a customized service from a housekeeper. My room was always in a great order and it's been a refreshing experience going back to my room after a long day knowing that everything is going to be in order.

Four Seasons HK has truly lived up to her name as the luxury 5 star hotel.

Room Tip: Opt for the Harbour view room over the peak view

Dear FangsDK,

Thank you for your kind review on your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

We are very fortunate to have a wonderful team here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, that are dedicated to making our guests' experiences truly memorable and I am sure the team (especially Ada) will appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon (in a Harbour View Room...)

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We are currently staying at the Four Seasons hotel and so pleased we chose this property. We have stayed in many fine hotels, Hilton, Hyatt, Boutique hotels etc. but nothing compares to the experience at this hotel.

The service is second to none and everything is thought about, everything works and works well, the detail is superb and the touches like turn down service complete with DVD's left for viewing, candles lit and rose petals next to the bath should the thought take you is wonderful.

Breakfast was first rate with the best hollandaise I have tasted. Pool service complete with individual spray bottles of water should you get too hot and complimentary iced coffees to chill you are nice touches.

Thee hotel acknowledged a special anniversary by leaving a bottle of champagne, fresh fruit, rose petals and a hand written congratulations card for us. The Guest Services Manager took time out to meet us upon check in also, as I have said, excellent attention to detail.

Yes its expensive but the experience will not disappoint.

Room Tip: Every room is great but harbour view obviously preferred.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kerry B,

Wonderful to read your feedback in this TripAdvisor review.

We aim for high standards in both customer service and overall guest experience, and I am so pleased to hear your experience exceeded your expectations. We strive to customise each of our guests' stay and it's always encouraging for the team to receive such possible feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Hong Kong and to Four Seasons Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times, as well as other high-end hotels in Hong Kong. This property is truly excellent. For me the outdoor swimming pools and cafe bar are the highlights. The space provides such a great way to chill out after a long day in HK. The gym is also terrific. My only complaint is the location which is about a 10-minute walk from the heart of Central.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravelWarriorChicago

Dear TravelWarriorChicago,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback in this TripAdvisor review.

We pride ourselves on knowing our guests and to build great memories for them to take home, so it is wonderful to hear that you leave with your own special memories of each stay.

Thank you for your continuous support to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. We look forward to welcoming you on your future visits to Hong Kong.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Beautiful, comfortable rooms. Everything feels new and pristine. Housekeeping is very meticulous with thoughtful touches like arranging my cosmetics and toiletries. The hotel location is quite accessible, within walking distance to a luxury mall IFC and shopping streets. Loved the plush bed for a wonderful night's rest.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
PeterDraminsky, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear melissa c,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review.

We are very fortunate to have a wonderful team here at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong that are dedicated to create memorable experiences for our guests. I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team, especially Housekeeping who will be pleased to know they played a memorable part in making your stay special.

Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Airport pickup service was from when I stepped off the plane. I was escorted through customs and was in my car shortly - 1 of the best services for a business trip.
Check-in was in room and Wifi password was written on room key envelop.
Harbour view was gorgeous, in-room Hong Kong breakfast was timely and delicious. My requested iced coffee was perfect and had ice cubes made of coffee so it never diluted my drink.
The only small flaw was a less than fluent desk clerk who categorically denied my request for late checkout at 2pm due to my meetings and car leaving the hotel at 2:30pm. A small nudge and it was quickly accommodated.
My return car was ready and I was escorted to a faster check-in counter and delivered to the departure gates.
Room was lovely, service was superb, and the entire experience makes it my favourite hotel in HK.

Room Tip: if affordable, harbour view room has gorgeous views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
PeterDraminsky, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Dear wwglobal_traveller,

Thank you for the TripAdvisor review following your recent stay.

We are delighted that you had a memorable experience in our care. So glad you enjoyed the convenience of the airport services included in the limousine transportation we offer. We were however, disappointed to learn of the incident which marred your otherwise flawless stay, but delighted that we were able to accommodate the request in the end.

We are proud to be your favourite hotel in Hong Kong and look forward to welcoming you back when you are in our city next time.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The car pick service from the airport pretty much got us in the perfect mood! When I scheduled a car pick up, I expected a van to just take us from the airport to the hotel. I did not expect a special rep waiting for us just outside the plane to guide us through arrival with ease and comfort. Upon hotel arrival, Vivian, our concierge greeted us at the door with 2 plush toys for our kids and our hearts melted. She then breezed us through check in and took care of the paperwork in our room. At this time, I had a smile pasted on my face and and then we noticed that our room was kid proofed and the kids had a welcome goodie bag to occupy their time while we finished the paperwork! It was official, I am in love with FSHK. Our stay was amazing but Vivian managed to top it off by arranging a cooking class for my kids with Chef Tom. We were again surprised the day before upon entering our room to find custom made and personalized chef uniforms for our kids for the big day. The cupcake class was so much fun and the kids even met with Executive Chef Fucho! It was truly a memorable stay and we cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: Harbor view is totally worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mela B,

We were delighted to read your kind review following your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong with your family.

Our aim is to ensure our guests depart with memorable experiences and we are pleased to read that we were successful in our endeavour. We are delighted the team took great care of you, especially the Kitchen and also Vivian from our Guest Experience team. Nothing is more motivating than to read such words of praise, and I will much enjoy sharing your message with Vivian, Herve and their teams.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong.

Peter Draminsly