We took the option of the Mercedes transfer after a long flight from Auckland and with a 4yo. Well this just started off the memorable stay at FSHK. On arrival we were advised of an upgrade to a suite which was on the corner of the floor layout. Great having separate lounge area for night when the little one went to sleep. Amazing facilities and nothing more that could be asked for. Great views of Hong Kong harbour. With the mall just below the hotel it had much of what we were after however things a little too much top end. We had breakfasts in the Blue Room which was beautifully laid out and the perfect way to start the day. Service was second to none throughout the hotel. Also used the transfer service on departure and was lead all the way to our own check in area. Thank you FSHK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong