Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
$200
$157
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
$234
Hotel ICON Official Website
$150
$121
Agoda.com
The Royal Garden(Hong Kong)
$144
$133
$178
$152
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
$97
$71
Hotel Direct
3,474 results
All reviewsifc mallblue barlung king heenexecutive clubinfinity poolbest hotels in the worldairport expressmichelin starchinese restaurantcity hotelharbour viewamazing hotelcentral districtconcierge serviceperfect staynespresso machinerooms are large
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have taken care of in the family always
This time was Hong Kong with wife.
Chinese food LUNG KING HEAN is the best.
Champagne Grand Club is also a delicious
Pool is the best, but the wind and rain was strongly this time .I swimed only two times in three nights .
Porridge I wonder if the other gangs?

Room Tip: Corner room is recommended
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Great view if your room is facing the harbour. Impeccable cleanliness and amenities. However for the steep room rate, it lacks a "wow" factor. A bit unfriendly for family with kids on prams if they need to get to IFC shopping mall as the acess to lift down to lobby of hotel has been blocked off. The executive floor breakfast is not too exciting- spread limited. But at 45th floor, the view compensates for the shortcomings in the food. The waiters here were excellent though. Great exciting food at Lung Kheen Hin, Inagiku and Tim Hou Wan are reasons to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I entered the room with a slight disappointment because there wasn't anything obviously different to let it stand proud and tall from the rest. To be fair, the room was spacious (Hong Kong standard), nicely decorated and everything is very user-friendly and well thought out. We stayed there for 3 nights and the longer I stayed, the more I felt we got our money's worth. The attention to details in the room, excellent service, professional and pleasant staff, and the hotel's convenient location helps make you feel right at home. The extra soft lining they added underneath your bed sheet makes it extra comfortable when you go to sleep after a long tiring day. They provide us with both Chinese and English newspaper(two key languages here) which we seldom find anywhere in the world. We weren't able to get a seaview room but our view was equally open looking over (but far away from) a busy street downtown. The pool on the 6/f offers a spectacular view across the harbor and the gym is loaded with the latest equipment, you'll love exercising there. To be honest, I think the rooms at the Pennisula Hotel across the harbor are better decorated and furnished, the sea view from the hotel is better at the old Mandarin, but albeit all these, it doesn't make the Four Seasons any less of a top 5-star hotel in this city. If you want to stay in a top-notch hotel with a modern style room, a shop till-you-drop location with high-end brands, outstanding services, then this is your best bet. Although I didn't eat at the hotel this time, I've tried all their restaurants at different occasions, they are pricey but tasty too.

Room Tip: Harbor view for those who don't mind spending more for a view, but city view is just fine for saving your money to shop.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2013

cannot fault our stay at this hotel - just outstanding from staff to rooms-perfect. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and looked after ate evry stage of your trip. Would highly recoomend limousine pickup from airport which is just the start of an exceptional service. Cannot praise highly enough-well worth the expense.

Room Tip: take one of the upper floors to get outstanding view of hong kong at night - has to be seen to be believed.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I booked this trip for me and my partner to stay in HK and a few night in Macau (see my Galaxy review).
First off the hotel was very well presented and the location was brilliant(very easy access from airport).
Our room was amazing with views overlooking the harbour and very well presented. Nice and clean and airy.
The staff were AMAZING from start to finish (everyone from lifegaurds around pool, to cleaners and day spa staff). ALL SPOKE ENGLISH and understood us without much effort (unlike Macau).
The breakfast was great very good and I would recommend it - However it is rather small were they have it (blue bar)so get in early or late not peak times.
We really enjoyed BLUEBAR, its a great place for pre-drinks and the cocktails GREAT.INFACT we both said BEST COCKTAILS IN HK & MACAU! We went to other hotels and bars,incl Armani & Mandarin Oriental bar- these were cheaper priced drinks BUT not as good. THE MANGO Daiquiri In the hotel and Mai Thai were the best!. And we got through a few by the pool when the sun was out.
FOOD- The food was great at the hotel and the room service top notch.
We ate at both Mich star Caprice and LuNG KIng Heen, The staff at both places were amazing and just right - very well trained. However the food at the Caprice we enjoyed alot more than the Asian resturant but I think this was just our taste buds ( We eat alot of asian food here but it was different). The wines at both resturants is great and I had a few Chinese wines at Lung King.
The Caprice was top notch- and the staff great especially Sebastian our sommelier. He was very clued up on the wines and explained the dishes well. He was very friendly and spoke to us about his native France.When we left the Caprice we had a birthday cake from the chef and a few special touches to our room which was a lovely surprise when we returned. This made us realize how good the staff here are.
AND THE SPA IS .....Well you have to see it the staff and the vitality pooll are world class.
I could keep going on but wont- All up THIS HOTEL IS THE BEST, we went to Dubai this time last year (see my review on the BURJ AL ARAB) and stayed at the ONLY 7 star hotel. Its a big statement but- FOURSEASONS HK IS TOP OF OUR LIST!!!! See you soon guys WE will be back.
Thanks for a great stay.
S.Morgan

Room Tip: Pay the extra for good room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple