We stayed in one of the deluxe suites at this hotel for one night. The room was massive - dining area, sitting area, bedroom, bathroom and kitchen altogether must have been well over 800 sq.ft.
The experience was typically polished - crisp, clean bedsheets; soft towels with plenty of toiletries from Bulgari; welcome tea; turn-down service........So altogether a comfortable and competent experience, though a bit characterless. I must say that I do judge asian hotels with higher standards, knowing that I would expect to receive a lower standard of service at many equivalent European hotels.
Something that irritated me was the fact that they charged for mini-bar items and even HK$160 for 24 hours of internet access! Surely these should be included in the rates at this price range. This also betrays a lack of class in the operation of this hotel sadly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong