We stayed at the Four Seasons Hong Kong in early April for 3 days. This was the starting point for our month long trip.I can't say enough about the service and staff.
The pickup service at the Airport is 1st Class and after a 16 hour flight, a waiting car with a very knowledgeable driver was welcomed.
We arrived at the hotel at 6am and our room was not only ready for us, but we were upgraded to a beautiful suite overlooking the harbour.
The staff all went out of their way to ensure that are every need was taken care of.
The hotel itself is beyond clean, spacious rooms, very good food and outstanding location.
We will certainly be back for another visit.
Well done and Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong