The four seasons did not disappoint in any way. When we requested a room change due to the smell of cigarette smoke and there was no questions asked and we were re-allocated within minutes. All the facilities at the hotel were fantastic especially the pool area. Rooms were standard five star but with great views. The location perfect to walk Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, The Mid Levels, the Star Ferry Terminal and of course lots of shopping Malls (IFC Mall is a two minute walk). Received lovely champagne and flowers when the staff heard it was our anniversary. Staff all very attentive and helpful. Will recommend to all going to Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong