My second visit to FE in two years' time. I stayed here for 3 nights for work. A very nice room with a decent size and everything that you need. The room was clean and bright (it had a habour view). Housekeeping needed more polishing - broken glass was not removed from my toilet and it almost cut my finger. There was no night down service for the first night. In room service dining menu was very complicated to read - i ordered wrongly twice. Asked for a mangement guy to call me back but i never got to hear from him / her. For the price it charged me, i was definitely expecting more than such service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong