I stayed in this hotel for 2 stretch of 2 days each during my recent business trip. Was upgraded to harbour view room both times. 1st room was on 36F, have a beautiful view of the harbour and room felt very nice and luxurious. 2nd room was on a much lower floor, and did not feel as luxurious, but still a very nicely appointed room. I checked out of hotel for flight back home on my birthday, and was very pleasantly surprised that they presented me with a little birthday present after check out. And the present came with a hand written birthday card from the guest relations manager Shinichi Ichikawa. It's a really nice gesture, and I would certainly bring my family to this hotel if we do a family holiday in hk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivaled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong