Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
  • Fitness center
  • Room Service
  • Fitness center
3,425 results
All reviewsifc mallblue barlung king heenexecutive clubinfinity poolbest hotels in the worldairport expressmichelin starchinese restaurantcity hotelharbour viewamazing hotelcentral districtconcierge serviceperfect staynespresso machinerooms are large
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 18, 2012

This hotel is the perfect place to stay for a few nights in hong kong. I was traveling with a friend to visit another friend who has been living in hong kong for a year and we got off the incredibly long flight from New York and headed straight to the pool of the hotel for a late night swim. The views are incredible and the staff could not have been more helpful. We stayed in both the harbor view room and a city view room on our way back to New York and I would recommend a harbor view room if you can get one (although the city view room was amazing too). The concierge was able to arrange dinner reservations at the China Club which is normally only accessible to members and recommended a great foot massage place nearby (unlike a lot of hotels, which just direct you to their own spa). It was an amazing hotel and I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting hong kong.

Room Tip: Pick a harbor view room if you can for amazing views
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dpw1985
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I'm not surprised it's rated #1 on Tripadvisor in Hong Kong. We stayed for 3 nights and the service experience was like none other. I asked for everything from fresh ginger tea to a MacBook charger, a late check-out and a bouquet of sunflowers for my partner and was met with the same response every time... "No problem Mr White". The 3 outdoor pools are FANTASTIC and they serve frozen coffee and ice-lollies all day long. The spa is peaceful and their therapists are very experienced. We had lunch at Caprice which is a dining experience you'll never forget. The Four Seasons is also very well located adjoining the IFC and the Central MTR. It's a pricey place to stay but you get what you pay for and all round, my new favorite in Hong Kong.

Room Tip: 2621, a corner suite with a views in 2 directions. It's actually cheaper per night than the larger suite but it has better views.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DEK649
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed 6 nights at the Four Seasons in HK. The rooms, service and facilities were second to none. The location is also a bid plus. Minor issues with locating a room that did not smell of tobacco. Overall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights - the hotel rooms, dining, facilities were flawless and the service was impeccable. It did not disappoint for its price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We were booked into another hotel, but when we saw there was a Four Seasons in HK, we decided to stay there. I informed them it was my wife's birthday and they upgraded us to a beautiful suite with a stunning harbor view. The hotel does everything perfectly - their concierge made our reservations - even sending us a round of drinks at a steakhouse. I mean THAT is service. We ate at their Lung King Heen restaurant - it was delicious. The Blue Bar was a scene and crowded, but eventually a table opened up and we had more room. Hotel is situated next to a luxury mall so if you need anything (in my case we needed a camera memory card) it's there. We had to leave for the airport at an unGodly hour and they came up for our bags and got us on our way with no problems. Yes, it is expensive, but they do go all out for you.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple