“A very good surprise!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: CLOSED
Hong Kong, China
“A very good surprise!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I went to dinner last night to the Bellbrook and honestly I was not expecting anything special. But in fact I was absolutely glad by my experience in that restaurant. The staff is really nice and customer focus trying to accommodate any special requests. The food is originally amazing with quite large portions for reasonable prices. My favourite was the pavlova! Highly recommended!

1 Thank LM009

Marsascala, Malta
“Very relaxed athmosphere :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Nice athmosphere. The ambiente and the restaurant tema were fabulous, helpfull and very friendly.
The food was very good and a lot of new flavours to try.
I have been there with a group of friends and we ride a few appetizers, the portanto chips with truffled salt and the octopus. The Home made bread was also very good.
As mains we went for the mussels, the kanguru and the fish... What an amazing sort of options...
As for the desert e asked for a Pavlova and a sticking bread pudins to be reserved in advance so that we could still try them ;)
Very good options speacially the bread pudding with ice-cream and caramell sauce.
You should try it, and if you go with a big group please try the 2kg tomhank special beef.... I had mymouth watering for it.... But unfortunelly we weren't that many....

Visited October 2013
China
“Remarkable revamp , from fine dining to fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I actually loved the "old" Laris ( I guess it had been around only for 9-10 months) and was unsure they should have changed it to a funky bistro. But gosh, it actually works - the place now feels like the Mr Willis of Hong Kong - very inventive, cool menu, snappy and friendly service . Cool food options. I expected the flank steak to taste lousy, but ordered it anyway. With the eggplant purée , it was totally delicious . Barramundi on aboriginal bark was also great. Vale, David - this place is excellent .

1 Thank asia6666