Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM

from $82.60
from $145.90
from $453.70
11,071 results
All reviews space mountain the lion king disney characters mystic manor small world toy story land happiest place on earth grizzly gulch mickey mouse iron man winnie the pooh night parade rc racer mystic point tomorrow land cast members buzz lightyear
Reviewed yesterday

Had Visit on the 5th of Nov. Sadly alot of rides and attraction is close. Besides that the place is clean and well kept.

1  Thank Azwin81
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

If you’re travelling with kids, would be fun if you start your Disney adventure by taking Disney train. For some attractions, pay attention for the time slotted for fast pass, would help you optimize your time in Disney. For meals, you can buy coupon via online before going to Disney and redeem it at the restaurant there. Would save you some money and time.

Reviewed yesterday

Went with a group of Disneyfied adults on a week day. The park was decked out for Halloween - very nice. There were no crowds so we could go on every ride without ANY long waits. Liked the crowd- mellow & happy.

1  Thank mason525
Reviewed yesterday

Having visited Disneyland Paris some 25 years ago we decided to spend the last day of our holiday at Disneyland Hong Kong. The rides were outdated and given HK love of all things electronic we expected more. There was a greater variety of rides in Paris. The parades started late - so we missed the last few minutes of the evening parade as we had a coach pick up to meet. The parades were not a patch on Paris some 25 years ago

The majority of the staff were rude and unhelpful - unlike the Paris staff. Given that English is widely spoken in HK a lot of the staff barely understood English.

Putting it mildly it was an utter disappointment from start to finish.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Need to plan which rides you want to go on and what you want to see as it’s too big to do everything. shows arrive about 15-20min early. rides were max about 30min to 1 hour wait without fast track on a sunday. Hit the ones you want to go first early to beat the crowds. I went for halloween and there was a good 2 for 1 deal on disney’s site that allows me to enter the park a second time before the end of this year. For popular characters expect at least 30 min to 1 hour waits to take pictures with them (eg. jack and sally for halloween). disney staff give out lots of stickers and candy during halloween. the villains night parade at the end is not as exciting as the one during the day or their regular one as the floats with the villains are plain comparatively.

Reviewed 2 days ago

There's no way to escape comparison with Shanghai Disneyland I guess. But we've been to both park several times, Hong Kong Disneyland is so much more friendly to family with smaller kids (pre-school) like ours. It's smaller and easier to walk from point to point, less stressful for parents carrying small kids or pushing a pram. The queues are so much shorter and the staff are generally friendly to all. It was a pity that the castle was in renovation when we visited, will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I went to Disney coz I believe is a wonderful place no matter where is located and I wanted to see the difference between the parks.
I have been in Orlando so I wanted to compare.
Disneyland in Hong Kong is smaller but amazing anyways. I went by myself in a weekday. There wasn't any crowd. I ride whatever I wanted and even repeated the rides I liked the most and saw all the shows without any issues. I didn't use the fastpass coz it wasn't necessary as the most I waited was for the shows, maybe 30 minutes and it was by choice coz they weren't full and I could have come last minute. The wait for the rides was maybe 10 to 15 minutes tops.
The night show was amazing and it included characters like from the Cars movies that I hadn't seen before.
Unfortunately the castle was close for renovation but it really didn't matter to me.
Food wise I took lunch in the Explorer's Club Restaurant and I though it was good balance (Salmon, veggies, rise, etc) and delicious.
If you are in Hong Kong I would definitely recommend to go to Disneyland.

Reviewed 2 days ago

It is indeed one of the happiest places on Earth though the rides are not as thrilling as the rides of Ocean Park HK.

This park entertains its children audience/visitors than young adults so if you're a solo traveler, Ocean Park HK I think would suit you.

If you're going to watch some shows or presentations, you have to run around the park so expect to have feet soar lol

No fireworks display when I went but the parade would entertain you for sure!

Overall, it's very good and you'll certainly feel like a kid after visiting this park

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I have always been a fan of Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland is no exception. While it is not as big as the one in the States, it definitely worth a visit when you are in Hong Kong.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Who wouldn’t want to celebrate their birthday , at least once in Disney !

So do I .
However , I felt that Disney Hong Kong is a poorer cousin as compared to Tokyo. I supposed this comes from different management .
Everyone knows Japanese are meticulous to the last details. Whilst, in Hong Kong , I suppose they have practical mindset rather than imagination.

They are doing the basic normal job in a magical place .. what a waste .

They have plenty of room to improve to make the best place as magical as possible .