Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM

from $82.60
from $145.90
from $453.80
11,077 results
All reviews space mountain the lion king disney characters mystic manor small world toy story land happiest place on earth grizzly gulch mickey mouse iron man winnie the pooh night parade rc racer mystic point tomorrow land cast members buzz lightyear
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

If you’re after a trip filled with coasters and white knuckle rides forget it, but if you want some good old Disney magic then it’s worth a visit. Quite a small park if you’re comparing it to other Disney resorts, the shows are very good, but no fireworks, no castle ( it’s under construction) and not many characters wandering around for photos. A good day out but a little disappointed to be honest.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

On Nov 11, we were on our way out of the park and stopped at the drinks kiosk outside the gate, but before MTR station at around 2:40pm. I asked for an orange ice bar for my kid, and a staff named Peter said it was closed. So I asked where I could buy it in the park. He asked me to find a map to figure it out myself. I was shocked by his rude attitude, as I have been Platinum/Gold member for many years and have visited the park no less than 30 times and most staff at least try to be helpful. I asked for his name, he then said he speaks only Chinese and asked me to speak Chinese to him. I immediately returned to the park and made a complaint at the guest service center. But it has been a week and no responses. Seriously, if you can’t be bothered with providing directions or pretend not to speak English, then this is not Disneyland. This park has deteriorated into only catering for bus loads of mass tourists. Not a magical place at all.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Although we were given 8 priority pass from our kingdom club stay, we didn’t managed to use any of it. The queue were generally not too Long except for photos with iron man and the smaller kids ride.

The priority pass Given to us were only applicable to 5 rides, it would definitely serve us better if it’s applicable to all other rides. As we have very young kids, rides like toy story parachute, slinky dogs etc would attract younger kids more and we couldn’t use it.

I would think it would be better if Disneyland can share when and where the character would appear. Like Disneyland LA, more characters will appear in different time slot. These information weren’t available anywhere...

Reviewed yesterday

Disneyland. Need I say more? The most wonderful place in the world!
Hong Kong Disney is a lot smaller than the others I’ve been to but of course there’s plenty to do. I’ve been twice, but most recently I got there as it opened which was great… there were no queues for any of the rides so we whizzed round quite quickly.
I love the shows they put on there! The Lion King one is great so make sure you get to see that! You can book day tickets online for HKD 619 / £62! 100% worth it! It’s quite close to the airport and has luggage storage if you want to fill the day before you leave. It’s about 30 mins from Hong Kong Central station and very easy to get there. The train has Mickey shaped windows and handles!!! So cute!
You can read more about it in the blog on my page. Please check it out!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Went with family , 2 children age 4 and 13.

The Disneyland MTR was nice, took around 10 mins to reach the destination.
We went on 7/11/2018, Weather was sunny ,no rain at all.
We stayed Novotel City Gate hotel so it was 2 stations to Disneyland which was very convenience.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Of course anything Disney is magic!
Our experience at Hong Kong Disneyland was a memorable one.. having been to the parks in California, USA, we found Hong Kong to be much quieter and the longest we ever lined up for a ride would have been 10-15 minutes - and this was only for a couple of rides! We did stay at the nearby Disneyland Hotel, and this included some "priority passes" to certain attractions.
The rides were all fun, with all but a couple having height restrictions that our 4 year old just missed out on!
The only disappointment was the BIG lines to see the characters - and this resulted in us missing out on a photo with most of them! Even with a full 2 days here.. The lines close, well before they even officially arrive, and with only a couple of appearances each day, it is so limited! There should be more characters dressed up, and they should be out & about ALL day - not just an hour here & there... there could be 2 of each scattered throughout the park even.. and this would make everyones visit just that bit more magical!!
The chaos in the gift shops is crazy, the best time to shop is whilst the parades are happening just outside!!
I would skip back in a heartbeat and could quite easily spend another 2 days here!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Had Visit on the 5th of Nov. Sadly alot of rides and attraction is close. Besides that the place is clean and well kept.

2  Thank Azwin81
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

If you’re travelling with kids, would be fun if you start your Disney adventure by taking Disney train. For some attractions, pay attention for the time slotted for fast pass, would help you optimize your time in Disney. For meals, you can buy coupon via online before going to Disney and redeem it at the restaurant there. Would save you some money and time.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Went with a group of Disneyfied adults on a week day. The park was decked out for Halloween - very nice. There were no crowds so we could go on every ride without ANY long waits. Liked the crowd- mellow & happy.

1  Thank mason525
Reviewed 4 days ago

Having visited Disneyland Paris some 25 years ago we decided to spend the last day of our holiday at Disneyland Hong Kong. The rides were outdated and given HK love of all things electronic we expected more. There was a greater variety of rides in Paris. The parades started late - so we missed the last few minutes of the evening parade as we had a coach pick up to meet. The parades were not a patch on Paris some 25 years ago

The majority of the staff were rude and unhelpful - unlike the Paris staff. Given that English is widely spoken in HK a lot of the staff barely understood English.

Putting it mildly it was an utter disappointment from start to finish.