Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM

from $82.60
from $146.00
from $454.00
11,083 results
All reviews space mountain the lion king disney characters mystic manor small world toy story land happiest place on earth grizzly gulch mickey mouse iron man winnie the pooh night parade rc racer mystic point tomorrow land cast members buzz lightyear
Reviewed yesterday

Went on a week day which I would recommend as even then there were hundreds of people, didn’t have to line up longer then 10 minutes to go on rides , we both loved the iron man experience ! Food is very expensive and wasn’t that great cost over $100 aus for 1 burger a small serve of chick wings and 2 milkshakes . That aside we were amazed by everything the lights on all the buildings etc at night gave it a truely magical experience we felt like kids again ! We much preferred Disneyland over ocean park

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Castle was closed, some restaurants were closed on Thursday but TICKET PRICE WAS SAME. They would have reduced the price to half as half of the things were closed. EVEN NO PARADE. Don't know for what they charged Rs 6200 for one day, Even old Appu Ghar was same.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great park. We easily rode did everything we wanted in one day and went back for a few hours during mid-day for a second day for our favorite rides and shows. Mickey and the Wonderous Book is my all time favorite Disney show. I just wish the castle wasn't under construction, but I'll just have to go to see the new one when completed.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Dumb to go.America Street is a boring place because the prices ain't cheap and much can be bought elsewhere.The other zones are horrible,with too much people and staff not doing much for the adventure.Very unhappy during the whole trip.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I have visited this theme park 6 times in my life. first time was with my mom and dad. Went three times alone and two times with my wife... This was my first theme park visit back in 2012. I was amazed and was wondering it to be dreamland. I rode every rides here. From thrill rides to the family rides. Well the best attraction was off course Ironman experience. Mystic Manor was cool, hyperspace mountain, rc racer, Grizzly mine car ride were all thrilling and exciting. Enjoyed the lion king and mickey mouse shows. River cruise was awesome. It's a small world was amazing.
September is the month I recommend to visit. No long lines... Iconic castle is transforming don't know how long it would take. If the castle transformation is complete it would be my 7th visit...

Reviewed 3 days ago

Ive been lucky enough to visit Hong Kong Disneyland a number of times since it first opened, and each time I've been there there's something new and exciting. Whether with children or just adults, Hong Kong Disneyland is a great day out for anyone. Who doesn't want to have their picture taken with Mickey Mouse??? It's a short train ride from any part of Hong Kong, and there are great food outlets and entertainment for all the family.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

If you’re after a trip filled with coasters and white knuckle rides forget it, but if you want some good old Disney magic then it’s worth a visit. Quite a small park if you’re comparing it to other Disney resorts, the shows are very good, but no fireworks, no castle ( it’s under construction) and not many characters wandering around for photos. A good day out but a little disappointed to be honest.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

On Nov 11, we were on our way out of the park and stopped at the drinks kiosk outside the gate, but before MTR station at around 2:40pm. I asked for an orange ice bar for my kid, and a staff named Peter said it was closed. So I asked where I could buy it in the park. He asked me to find a map to figure it out myself. I was shocked by his rude attitude, as I have been Platinum/Gold member for many years and have visited the park no less than 30 times and most staff at least try to be helpful. I asked for his name, he then said he speaks only Chinese and asked me to speak Chinese to him. I immediately returned to the park and made a complaint at the guest service center. But it has been a week and no responses. Seriously, if you can’t be bothered with providing directions or pretend not to speak English, then this is not Disneyland. This park has deteriorated into only catering for bus loads of mass tourists. Not a magical place at all.

1  Thank dennisbubble
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Although we were given 8 priority pass from our kingdom club stay, we didn’t managed to use any of it. The queue were generally not too Long except for photos with iron man and the smaller kids ride.

The priority pass Given to us were only applicable to 5 rides, it would definitely serve us better if it’s applicable to all other rides. As we have very young kids, rides like toy story parachute, slinky dogs etc would attract younger kids more and we couldn’t use it.

I would think it would be better if Disneyland can share when and where the character would appear. Like Disneyland LA, more characters will appear in different time slot. These information weren’t available anywhere...

Reviewed 3 days ago

Disneyland. Need I say more? The most wonderful place in the world!
Hong Kong Disney is a lot smaller than the others I’ve been to but of course there’s plenty to do. I’ve been twice, but most recently I got there as it opened which was great… there were no queues for any of the rides so we whizzed round quite quickly.
I love the shows they put on there! The Lion King one is great so make sure you get to see that! You can book day tickets online for HKD 619 / £62! 100% worth it! It’s quite close to the airport and has luggage storage if you want to fill the day before you leave. It’s about 30 mins from Hong Kong Central station and very easy to get there. The train has Mickey shaped windows and handles!!! So cute!
You can read more about it in the blog on my page. Please check it out!

1  Thank shannonp0909