“One day is not enough”

Ranked #6 of 864 things to do in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Opening: September 12, 2005
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The moment you get inside the Disneyland train, you'll feel the excitement surround you. For those planning to come, please give it a WHOLE day. Don't go there after lunch especially when it's a weekend. There are so many things, shows, rides and all other stuff to do and enjoy!

Personally I was amazed at Mystic Point's lights and effects. My jaw dropped, my eyes popped. hahaha.. figuratively of course. If the line wasn't long, I would be going back again and again.
I was somehow, quite disappointed because I didn't get to see a lot of Disney characters like Cinderella, Snow White, Ariel.. I only saw Belle and I wished to have taken pictures of all my favorite characters.

Anyway, Disneyland suits for all ages. I recommend and I'm definitely coming back. I just hope I didn't have to wait and suffer the long lines to get my turn to ride.

By the way, I commend their restrooms. I didn't have to wait this time. :)

1  Thank elzquin
Write a ReviewReviews (14,223)
All reviews
"small world"
in 432 reviews
"toy story land"
in 418 reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 381 reviews
in 129 reviews
"cast members"
in 113 reviews

Reviewed July 3, 2013

It was fun ad exciting , very bright . but the restaurants can be improved .It was easy to reach Disneyland by MTR . very friendly place with people smiling and enjoying everywhere.
There were clear signs everywhere so no scope to get lost unlike other entertainment parks

Reviewed July 3, 2013

this place requires a lot of walking. very child friendly. they have stroller for babies and toddlers. very strong and sturdy. there are many parking spaces for stroller.. buy online ticket to cut queue. you insert your card in the machine and it will print out your tickets just like that.. and don't bring anything sharp like nail cutter or manicure sets. they a have baggage check on the entrance....

all the rides and games are for children year 4 and up. my son missed some of the rides due to his height. you need to spend an entire day from morning until night ( 8pm all the rides closes ). there was a fire work display but we missed that because we were almost done with most of the rides and pretty tired too..

when u reach the round about go for mystic mountain and towards grizzly adventure and toy story .these are the new attractions. even on a weekday the queue was long. we waited an average of 30 minutes for every ride. please bring empty water bottles. you can fill them up at the water fountains around the washroom. water and food are very expensive.

we got so tired of walking around, that we took the train ride for 30 minutes and slept inside.
the train ride goes through fantasy land and another 2 more land ( i think the jungle and the modern astro land something.).

even though we had to walk a lot i liked it and i will go here again. We missed the some of the shows due to time constrains. you will be given a time table and location to meet the characters and watch the shows..

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

My visit in Disneyland Hongkong was very nice. Friendly people everywhere, with a big smile in there face.
Now - my review:
Short - its a very nice place, spezially for families,, but also for all ages. The area is very clean. Its a little bit of magic wonderland.
When i was there, no waiting time at the attractions, so you really can go inside and have fun.
Maybe its cause of the price, but its not the only one disney resort i know, and you have this everywhere.
There is only one - its small. But its growing. Some new attractions are in work.
So all in all - in the next weeks you can find a very nice area with a lot of funny attractions.
Must see for all disney fans

See more reviews
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Where do i start for Disneyland.

Regardless which Disneyland you go to, there is always, always something magical about the place. Although this is probably the smallest Disneyland in the world, it is still nothing short of magical, which was quite honestly, made even more memorable because it was in the days leading up to Christmas, so there was definitely an air of magic and wonderment to it!

My fiancee and I went over during Winter in Mid-December and boy oh boy was it cold. With the winds blowing in from the sea and mountains, the air was fresh and crisp.

It was surprisingly, not as crowded as i had expected it to be.

The magic begins almost instantly when you board the Disney MTR.

Rides were awesome, we particularly enjoyed the Space Mountain, the Old Western ride (can't remember the name) but most of all, we truly, truly enjoyed the firework show as a grand finale of the whole day.

Granted, we had to queue and the cold winter rain did spoil some of the fun, but all in all, my fiancee and I had a blast.

Although some say that the rides at Ocean Park is better, but when people fo Disneyland, its about the experience of childhood all over again, rather than so much the rides.

Should it be on your itinerary when in HK?

Well, unless your home country has one, for me HK Disneyland is the closest i can find to reliving my childhood!