“Are you adults, and traveling solo, not yet married, and seek adventure? Skip this one!”

Hong Kong Disneyland
Ranked #15 of 844 things to do in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Opening: September 12, 2005
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

If u have a teenager or any infant child, this place maybe a must place to come! But, when u are the traveler who seek the experience, this is not the place! This place wont give u anything, except the fact that u can meet ur imaginary friends u have when u were 3 y.o. The first time i came in the front of the gate, i just felt this is not the place i should visit when i was 25 y.o. So adults, skip this one, if u can.. :)

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Very nice place, you can spend the whole day there. Most of the attractions are done for little ones age 5-8 but even for us (i was with my boyfriend) was a nice time out. We were there at the beginning december and they already stared Christmas show, so really loved it

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Being Disney we were so looking forward to a trip to this amazing park, but once inside it was disappointment. The park was small and full of tourists from mainland China who were rude and like pushing in. I am not racist because I am Chinese myself but on several occasion I was fuming because some guys were trying to push in front of me...
Apart from that the park was too small to accommodate the huge amount of tourists, the queuing time was around 45 mins to 1hour which even my 6 yrs old daughter was fed up about.
The foods were way over priced and there were no benches for people to sit down and enjoy a drink or snacks. Overall being a grown up I was very disappointed but the kids (3 and 6 yrs old) still love seeing all the Disney characters and the parade, but they must do something about the queuing time so not to disappoint the children.

1  Thank LiFamily126
Reviewed February 27, 2013

this was a fantastic attration as if i was 6 years old enjoying every moves of the disney character, even taking pictures together, it always a rush to cue to get closer mickey & minnie mouse, so relaxing and enjoying every moments in the place and in the evening are flashes of light and the fire works its awesome...

1  Thank emma a
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We went for a family day out. I found the park to be very small. Even at a leisurely pace, we walked the whole park in about six hours.
I am a big disney fan but somehow this park wasnt as exciting as the others ive seen.
Not to mention, there were a lot of chinese children who could not wait to get to the restrooms and were using treating everything from attraction walls to trashcans to plants as their urinal!!
Also, something i havent seen at other disney parks.

What i didnt like about the popcorn stalls was that most stalls wernt making them fresh, they had been prepared earlier and packed :(
We had lunch at the Banquet in Fantasyland. The portions of the food were medium but the taste was very dissappointing. I could easily get much better tasting food for ten times less the price in any restaurant outside.
The attractions were good though. I loved the Lion King show, full of energy.
Overall it was a fun day but i dont think il go back again.

2  Thank KohliAlyson