“Simply irresistible”

Ranked #6 of 870 things to do in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Opening: September 12, 2005
Reviewed February 7, 2013

One of the MUST visited place especially for family. You and your family would definitely have great fun surrounded with excitement. The park is very clean. I will definitely come back!

Write a ReviewReviews (14,554)
All reviews
"small world"
in 437 reviews
"toy story land"
in 421 reviews
"happiest place on earth"
in 388 reviews
in 113 reviews
"buzz lightyear"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I am like a child when I am in Disney. I like to go back here again and again and again. Food is quite expensive but worth it. I love the Space Mountain ride, gives so much adrenalin rush.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

it was fun..my children was very happy & enjoyed all the rides..plan to go back next year with same companion.the sad part was,we never had a chance to witness the fireworks..we forgot!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We really enjoyed out time at Hong Kong Disneyland. Its very small compared to the Californian version but it still has the Disney vibe and is a nice family orientated place. The lines aren't too long, the staff are friendly, it is clean and tidy and is full of all the typical Disney enthusiasm you come to associate with Disneyland. A great place to visit.

1  Thank Tania S
See more reviews
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We came here not knowing what to really expect as we had heard mixed reviews from friends about DL HK. After visiting, I can say this theme park is really catered towards young children as rides and very tacky, uninteresting and not thrilling.

My title of this review is an honest opinion and I really wouldn't recommend this place to the average adult tourist travelling with friends or as a couple. Unless Disney is your ultimate childhood past time and everything Disney makes you very happy. Kids would make a day of this theme park as rides are catered towards them and both parents and kids can be together throughout the day.

Also throughout the day, I found myself getting frustrated with mainland China tourists yelling to one another and pushing and shoving in line even though there was no where to go. This really affected the ability to enjoy myself as it was a constant battle to feel comfortable in lines as they would literally breath down you're back.
I think it's important to note this as 90% of visitors come from China and it is hard to not point out their behaviour so perhaps be aware of this ahead of visiting if this upset you.

4  Thank Justine G