“Excellent tasting dim sum”

Din Tai Fung (Silvercord)
Ranked #71 of 10,368 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Best dim dum I have ever tasted especially the pork dumplings, the broth inside them was something else. More of a finer dining experience for dim sum than other places we tried but this is what made it so superb, highly recommend.

1  Thank Ly007
Write a ReviewReviews (1,419)

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Was told I must go by three friends when visiting Hong Kong an I will pass on the same. I am not a huge Chinese/ dim sum fan- but this place was fantastic with so many options. I had spicy noodles with peanut sauce, vegetable dim sum, and the cucumber with chilli. My friends did the pork and crab. The service is top notch and very attentive. Prices are reasonable too. I will go back

1  Thank rella118
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Since we were staying at the Royal Pacific Hotel, finding a good restaurant so close was very welcome after a day of exploring HK in the heat. Despite the number of people waiting, we were seated surprisingly fast. While we waited, with perused the menu and filled out the order. The food was hot and delicious, especially the prawn and pork steamed wonton.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

It was hot and humid so I thought I would stay close to my hotel. This fell way short of the reviews. The XLB was fair at best. Most of the dishes were without much flavor. I usually clear the plates, but left half of my meal. It felt like food court food. I frequent HK and have found some great Dim Sum... not this time. I'll stick to my regulars!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We love to go to Din Tai Fung when we're in the mood for good dim sum or noodles. The service is always fast and efficient and food reliably good.