“A nice stroll”

Small-Group Walking Tour: Old vs New Hong Kong
$64.68*
New and Old Hong Kong Walking Tour: Sheung Wan District
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

A great road to wander down to soak in some of central Hong Kong. We weren't in the market for any antiques so we found ourselves window shopping and strolling down some of the adjacent back street markets before finishing in Hollywood Road Park for a nice sit down

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Lovely array of shops with their wares out in the window for you to admire and buy. I love the selection of items in the show windows, antique Chinese pieces that would surely excite those into Orientalia decors. A must visit road in the island, walking along the store lined road is an experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

It's a very typical street in Kong Kong with many antiques shops. It's very nice to stroll all along but if you want to buy antiques, it is most of the time good quality products but very expensive!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Ok, so Hollywood road is overprices but fun to walk down on your way to Cat street, which is hands down the most fun window shopping I've had in my life. Gritty, but safe, it's exactly what I pictured I would see in HK, narrow alley of shops selling everything. We looked at one Buddha head that might (or might not) have been real for $20000 US, next to shop with a nearly identical one for 800, and lots of little trinkets. Keep walking around the neighborhoods here, there is a fish and meat market up the road that is interesting as well.

1  Thank orlavaguy
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had this on my list of "touristy" things-to-do. It was OK - antiques musn't be my thing. The surrounding market stalls with fresh fruit are far more interesting.

1  Thank echidnatrip