“An inspiring walking lecture!”
Review of Walk in Hong Kong

Kowloon Evening Walking Tour with Dinner: Yau Ma Tei and Jordan
Ranked #8 of 61 Food & Drink in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Walk in Hong Kong offers lovingly-designed and well-researched walking tours in Hong Kong that are fun, informative and celebratory of the city’s tales, past and present, in all their gritty, quirky glory. We invite everyone – tourists, expats and locals, young and old – to see the unseen Hong Kong.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Hong Kong
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“An inspiring walking lecture!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I joined a tour about the 1967 Riots in Hong Kong last weekend with this company, and found the tour amazing. The walk covered the areas of North Point and Quarry Bay on Hong Kong Island and we visited a number of historical landmarks of this important yet violent chapter of Hong Kong history, which quite a number of local people still think it's a taboo to talk about. The docent is a professor and I was so impressed by his vivid narration and unbiased presentation of facts. The walk was simply like an outdoor lecture. The only drawback was it was so noisy on King's Road and there were certain places we could hardly hear what the docent said. But once we went more uphill to a residential area (the spot where two kids were killed by explosives in 1967) it was quiet enough and we were able to make a quick pit stop to refresh ourselves. Overall it's an inspiring walk and I look forward to joining some other tours in the future.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank cwoceanic

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The One and Only History and Cultural tours in Hong Kong - I liked :)”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Hong Kong is Not just about food and shopping, but there are many unseen sights and unique local culture that are indeed really, really worth to explore. Yesterday I had great fun walking around those interesting areas, streets, stores in Central which I never pay attention to in my whole life. Really enjoyed listening to those memorable stories and history behind. Thank you Walk in Hong Kong for reminding me the beauty of my city:) The tour is fun but also very informative and educational! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Not just expats but also the locals here!

Visited September 2013