3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$77
Hotels.com$77
getaroom.com$175
1,866 results
All reviews boutique hotel tsim sha tsui studio room kowloon park convenient location shopping hong hk mtr station concierge eateries staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The luxe really bring the joy for my trip with the family gathering, I do really enjoy the stayed in the bar, the dining, the service specialy, amazing amazing elegant design for the room.
I'm so so grateful for the perfect sevice. Love to come back for this boutique hotel for next stay for sure, love you guys, thanks for the best best summer vacation ever.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Great value boutique hotel. Rooms are a bit small but the decor was nice, beds very comfortable and clean, great amenities, small but usable fitness center, wonderful restaurant and a fantastic bar. Walk able to most places.

1  Thank Medblond
Reviewed July 26, 2012

When I got here, I was a little leary. The deco looked garish, like I walked into a Vegas hotel. But once I met the staff in front, everything changed. 6 star customer service. The check in was great. The room though very colorful was very clean, and very comfortable. I travel a tremendous amount, and I will use this hotel again. It rained, I got provided with an umbrella. Very helpful. I cannot remember her name, but I think it is Po Lam. Thank you for your assistance. You are very helpful.

I was upgraded to a deluxe room for free and it was nice.

The internet is free which made a difference. The breakfast which also came with the room, was very high quality.

If you are staying here, about 3 shops to the left of the hotel is a Mongolian Barbecue restaurant. I strongly recommend this restaurant. Great food and beer!

Room tip: I was upgraded to the deluxe room and it was great.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Luxe Manor is located in a good location for the price with also complimentary breakfast.And I have been to many hotels around Tsim Sha Shui this trip i was surprised that there are still some hotel staff are so friendly especially Miss Pal and Mr. Santo I did not mean that others are rude but only not so friendly.Thank you I will be back to see you and bring back your PILLOW. They are very comfortable.

Room tip: Rooms at the front view are bigger.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2012

For the most part, our stay at The Luxe Manor was a good one, in spite of bad weather. The staff greeting customers at the doors, the concierge and at the restaurant we frequented, Finds, were excellent. The breakfast is a good value and the food was wonderful. The beds were comfortable but small. The rooms are very tiny with noisy air conditioning but they are pretty.The location is great if you want to explore Kowloon, and the MTR station is a short walk away. Those are the good points.
The bad? After accidentally spilling a little ice cream on the duvet cover, I felt really bad and made a point to inform the young man who changes out the room. Apparently he didn't understand me very well because after returning to the room for the evening, I got a letter directing me to call the assistant manager. Apparently because of the "ink" spilled on the cover, I was assessed a special cleaning charge of $198HK (about $25US). I have never known ice cream to not clean out of cotton material from a standard washing machine, much less the heavy-duty hotel machines! Had they noted the little Haagen Daz container in the trash can (same color), or attempted to wash it first, they would have seen it wasn't ink. I was embarrassed enough to just let them charge me because in the big picture it's not a lot of money. But because it doesn't feel rght in my mind, it put a damper on my stay here. There are a lot of friendlier hotels in town that are just as good a value, and we won't likely be back when we return to Hong Kong. Just remember, don't spill anything on your coverlet!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple