The Luxe Manor
  • Room Service
Dadol Hotel(Hong Kong)
  • Pool
1,494 results
All reviewsnathan roadknutsford terracequirky hoteltsim sha tsuistudio roomshower curtaingreat boutiqueroom decorkowloon parkfree mobile phonerooms are smallbreakfast buffetmini bardouble bedmtr stationlate checkconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed at The Luxe Manor from 21-25 July for a business trip and we enjoyed our stay very much. The location was very convenient - right in the heart of Tsim Sha Tsui, 7-8 min walk from the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station and surrounded by lots of shops and eateries.

The hotel is tastefully decorated and the rooms are considered big by Hong Kong's standards. The rooms are also very clean and we were happy with the super single beds with 2 pillows provided. The buffet breakfast of western and chinese food was decent too.

Overall, we had a very good stay and will definitely be back if we return to Hong Kong.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed for 5 nights in this hotel with my boyfriend in Febuary.
This is a 4 star hotel of which the decoration is quite unique and interesting, making it a great choice for young couples and friends or even families. Free bottled water and cookies are also provided daily.
However, what I didn't fully enjoy was it's location and the size of the room.
Located several streets away from the TST MTR station, it's not that easy to be found. I also hated it that I had to walk a long way (personnally that's already a long way for me) from or to the hotel even though the streets there are filled with shops and restaurants.
As for the size of the room, I guess that's just the situation of Hong Kong, but the size of my room in The Luxe Manor was indeed a weakpoint.
If you're looking for something different and are willing to walk a little, this hotel is definitely for you. Otherwise some traditional hotels also make good choices!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angelina-bunny
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My husband and I found the Luxe Manor to be a very welcoming hotel. The room was lovely and the staff were ever so helpful with any request you had. This hotel was one of the few in Hong Kong that includes breakfast in the price of the room and it had a lovely selection of food. Enough to keep you going until lunch. It was fairly handy to the night market and ferries to go and visit other places and the train to take you back to the airport. I certainly will book again for our next stay in Hong Kong.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This hotel is located in Tsim Tsa Tshui, near Nathan Road where the shopping retail boutiques are located. The rooms are nice and they even upgraded us to a higher floor! The people at the front desks are nice and efficient. I didn't enjoy the breakfast buffet, it wasn't that good and they don't have a lot to choose from. The hotel location is not bad, and you can get the airport shuttle right in front of the hotel which was really convenient especially if you're in HK to shop :) I definitely would recommend this hotel especially to young, hip, stylish people who appreciates chic boutique hotels :)

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed July 27, 2011

I chose this hotel once I saw the reviews and pictures from previous guests even though my aunt, a frequent HK visitor, recommended another hotel right across from The Luxe Manor. I did not regret my decision. It appears small from the front entrance, but the wacky and distinctive decor inside, makes up for it. The rooms are not large but perfect for my solo vacation. The breakfasts in the dining room downstairs were amazing! It was lovely having morning meals there- I especially enjoyed the smoked salmon in my salad and the dressing was divine! I recommend this hotel for solo or couple first-time visitors to HK as it will certainly leave a memorable impression and experience! I would definitely consider returning with my two teenage daughters!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo