“Best ramen in Hong Kong...and great spicy Korritos as well”
Review of K-Roll

K-Roll
Ranked #1,651 of 8,734 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sheung Wan
Description: Fresh, delicious and healthy Korean food, served fast!
Chicago, Illinois
“Best ramen in Hong Kong...and great spicy Korritos as well”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

K-Roll is a saving grace with incredible food and service. My colleague took me there for lunch and now it is my go-to for lunches but more importantly dinners to take home after work. The food is ready usually in less than 2min (the ramen takes about 5min) which is so quick, no matter when you come which is great. Also, the prices are incredible for Hong Kong, especialy given that you can get 1 korrito and 2 ramen for less than HKD150 (unheard of). The traditional ramen is perfect with great flavor, always super hot and surely helps cure the shivers on these cold winter days. The spicy chicken korrito is my 2nd favorite and my husband and I often split 1 along with a ramen each. They are on the smaller side for a full meal but are the perfect spicy accompaniment to the ramen and have such a fresh flavor. I wish we could franchise one of these for the US when we move back...AMAZING!!!

• Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“K-Roll is extremely fast with great food and prices”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

K-Roll is one of the best places in the area for lunch. My colleague brought me here the first week I moved to Hong Kong and I have loved it ever since. The food is so fast, the service is extremely friendly and the prices are super reasonable. I usually get a K-Roll and Ramen and split it with my husband or colleague. The K-Roll is best if you ask for it to be spicy (assuming you like spicy food) but overall, it is a tiny gem in the middle of the city for business people that was a great and QUICK lunch!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Shelliu
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Have been wanting to go to K-roll since it opened and just haven't managed to get there. Finally got there today, and it did not disappoint. My friend and I both just had the kimbab and it was exactly what I wanted. I had the beef and she had the vegetarian option. We were both pleased and went back for more. It was really fresh tasting. There are many other things I want to try on the menu. I will definitely be back and will be bringing more friends.

Chicago, Illinois
“Yummy food...quick and a good value”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem for lunch. My colleagues took me today as I am sold. I got a fire chicken Koretto which was perfectly spicy, crunchy sync light with the perfect amount of chicken, rice & veggies wrapped in seaweed. The other amazing thing is 3 of us ordered, paid and got ouf food in under 2 minutes around 12:45pm which was incredible. I wish this place was in the US...it would be a huge hit!!!

“Love it”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Am loving this place. Stopped by twice this week alone after a colleague introduced it to me a few weeks ago. Today I tried the tofu Korrito with the spicy dressing. It's a Korean burrito..wrapped in a sushi roll! And it was GOOD. Price is right and this place is great for a quick meal or takeaway. Next up I will have to try the new "fire chicken"!