Whenever people asked me to organize a gathering, Iberico & Co. is always the first place that comes to my mind because of their reasonable price plus the quality of food, service and the comfort of seating are excellent!!!!! They offer a variety of tapas and the portion is perfect for us to ordered a number of different dishes and shared between friends. I personally highly recommend the following tapas:
- Cos lettuce, anchovy dressing, roasted garlic croutons & shaved manchego
- Tartar of salmon, traditional garnishes, smoked paprika & quail egg
- Crispy cider roasted pork belly with apples (from 7pm onwards)
- Cracked black pepper hanger steak with madeira
- Iberico & Co. Paella
- The Iberico Gourmet Burger (Lunch only. Very juicy!)
Staffs are very helpful and friendly. The whole almosphere of the restaurant made me feel warm and welcomed. I have already been to there for a few times (Lunch & Dinner). Will definitely organize another gathering there again!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.