“Great food and comfortable seating! A "Must-Go" place for friends or family gathering”

Iberico & Co. Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #121 of 10,582 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Iberico & Co. Kitchen and Bar, This award winning restaurant by Enoteca Group has been a bustling hit since it opened its doors in early 2013 becoming a permanent popular fixture on the streets of SoHo. Designed by award-winning interior designer Kinney Chan, Iberico & Co offers something completely unique to SoHo customers; an airy, spacious and somewhat grand interior with an unpretentious gastro bar feel. “The interior is exactly what we envisioned” says Robert Cooper, director “a glammed up version of the Estacio de Franca in Barcelona, with its black metal arched ceiling”. Concrete walls, black iron, recycled wood, lead glass and wire mesh combines stunningly with mosaic flooring, Portuguese flower tiles and plush cyan blue and magenta pink fabrics. Robert casually describes it as “gastro-railway chic”. Like all Enoteca Group restaurants, the focus is on good food, designed to share and of course with a Spanish and Portuguese inspired menu.
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Whenever people asked me to organize a gathering, Iberico & Co. is always the first place that comes to my mind because of their reasonable price plus the quality of food, service and the comfort of seating are excellent!!!!! They offer a variety of tapas and the portion is perfect for us to ordered a number of different dishes and shared between friends. I personally highly recommend the following tapas:
- Cos lettuce, anchovy dressing, roasted garlic croutons & shaved manchego
- Tartar of salmon, traditional garnishes, smoked paprika & quail egg
- Crispy cider roasted pork belly with apples (from 7pm onwards)
- Cracked black pepper hanger steak with madeira
- Iberico & Co. Paella
- The Iberico Gourmet Burger (Lunch only. Very juicy!)

Staffs are very helpful and friendly. The whole almosphere of the restaurant made me feel warm and welcomed. I have already been to there for a few times (Lunch & Dinner). Will definitely organize another gathering there again!

1  Thank Jenny T

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is a funky bar...we had some bread and tomatoes which was yum. They got our drink order wrong every single time. My friend ordered a voodka coke and 4 times in a row they brought her a vodka tonic...so annoying. I would not go back here again, unless I had to for a birthday event or something like that...I would not go of my own accord...PITY, as it is a funky place.

1  Thank Vicki K
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was the recipient of a surprise party at this wonderful restaurant. The food offerings were many, varied and all delicious. The service was attentive to detail and friendly. The fact that the staff joined in to sing happy birthday was much appreciated and the dessert was a creative masterpiece enjoyed by all. The whole evening was perfect! Thank you, thank you.

2  Thank pat f
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Trying to kill a few hours in Hong Kong before our flight back to London we decided to head to SOHO and ended up in IBERICO and CO! Great tapas, setting and wine.....

1  Thank Spaghetti71
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of walking in Hong Kong, we stumbled across Iberico and decided to stop for dinner. So glad we did!! Very reasonably priced, and great food. Got the spicy meatballs, lemon chicken with beans, goat cheese stuffed peppers, jambon slices and others. All were very tasty. Service was excellent and attentive, and we didn't have to wait long for the food to arrive.

We have a bit if a sweet tooth, so we opted for the dessert plates of the creme Catalan and the churros with chocolate dipping sauce. They were stupendous!!

Cozy atmosphere and it seemed they made a point of seating people every other table so we all could get a more private dining experience.

1  Thank LetsGoTravelers2011