See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 26, 2018

It's your typical small space rooms, average for Hong Kong. What shocked me was the bathroom, the shower head was right on top of the closet and the only space to stand was in front of the mirror, right next to the closet. Yeah, not very plus-size friendly.
They have several properties in the building so you might get separated if you're travelling with friends.
But it's quite clean. But hallways tend to smell like smoke. For idk what reason.
Not quite a good ventilation since it felt very cramped.
Location was very strategic, near to the Mongkok MTR and a block away from Langham Place mall. For foods, you can go to the other side of the road, near Ladies Market.
Overall, what you expect for the price as well.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2017 via mobile

We took the bus from the airport going to the hotel. The locals were kind enough to tell us which bus stop to go to,to reach our hotel. The hotel is opposite to the bus stop thus we need to cross the road. Took us a while to figure out which bldg it was, as it was kinda old and a bit run down.

Finally when we reached the hotel, it was not the typical hotel you expect to be. It looked like it was a condo unit before then converted into hotel rooms. As to the exterior, well it was kinda scary when we were walking towards our room, it look liked a haunted place with a bit of a light.

Thing is we were ready about the small spaces in hong kong and we were not surprised anymore when we saw our room. Luckily it was clean and decent enough to fit us in. We were three by the way. It has a double bed good for 2 pax and another single bed for 1 person.

What i liked about the room is that it has strong water from the shower, linens smelled fresh too and there is an electric water heater for coffee and instant noodles. They have also provided us with disposable cups for water.

Will I stay there again, well yes - i won’t mind the facade because it is cheap and it is only few meters away from the mtr station, bus stop to the airport and the ladies night market. Nathan road is still nathan road =)

Ps. The front desk will require you to give a deposit but do not worry it is going to be returned to you upon check out.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank JubiRagasa
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

You won't know the exact hostel location if you're not using google map or asking the locals because this hostel is located in an old big apartment where there are many others hostel in it (without any spesific signs in the front of this building). The location is on the Jordan main street and about 4 minutes walking distance from Mong Kok MTR. You can find a lot of local store around and ladies market right across this hostel.

Perfect for minim budget traveller who just want to use this room for take a rest at the night. Wifi is good, bathroom and bedroom is clean, hot water shower works well, towel is not provided but they provide hair dryer.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2016

I was scared when the staff took me to the room. The building looks like a scene of a horror movie. The room and bathroom is very small. It was very close to the subway station and many bus stops. Luckily I didn't spend much time in the room since I was out so much. If you don't want much in a room then this place is okay.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 5, 2016

The room we had was a family room with 2 double beds, my husband & I on one and my girls, (12 & 9) on the other. The room itself is quite small and the mattress is quite firm but I like my mattress firmer so it was not a problem for us. The bathroom is also small, our room had a dresser and on the dresser there's a kettle & hairdryer. The room is cleaned everyday with fresh towel provided. the location is fantastic, close to the MTR station, plenty of eateries and only minutes walk from the Langham Place. We think for budget accommodation, this was definitely value for money.

Room tip: Ask for a window room, so it won't feel so small.
Date of stay: December 2015