All reviewsmicrowave ovenhot pot restaurantladies marketlangham shopping centreprince edwardmin walkhotel is locatedmtr stationhotel roomrain showersofa bedplus pointnight marketpleasant staybooked this hotelnoodlesnathan rd
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I stayed at 1602 which connects to 1601 with two doors in between.The rooms were clean, everyday they would have a cleaner and come by, you could place card on the bed letting them to change bed sheets and towels. Many places nearby to get something to eat with their own restaurant with canton pot for dinner or night time snack such as Mc Donalds 24/7 and purchase cup noodles or other food/beverages at welcome. The chairs inside the room, with metal legs that womble if you just touch it. The floor maybe unbalanced or the legs were, I would recommend changing them for wooden chair legs or something else more stable.

The location is good with the MTR being 5/10 minutes away and many street shops nearby. Though being it a one way street, had many other problems as there wasn't really much sound proof from the outside which was a little bit irritating when trying to sleep. You could hear drilling, beeping from cars, people walking/talking outside in the hallway to the lift and randomly at 4am the music by lift would be so loud.

I also enjoyed heading down to the hotel lobby for coffee, being greeted by the hotel staff too. Knowing they care about you staying there :). I also used the self-service washing machine and dryer twice during my stay. It was easy to use and good pricing.

Simon the operations manager day before leaving helped explain how we could get to the airport without any issues. Many thanks.

Few things to be aware of but probably were unavoidable but its not a complain. Just something to change and improve upon as i did enjoy my stay.

1. The music outside the room by lifts in hallway is really loud. Inside the room when trying to sleep 4am was when it can be heard from the bed. Its also on repeat so it can irritate you.

2. I'm not sure whether inside hotel was being refurbished or it was just the places nearby making drilling and slamming all sorts of noises past 9am.

3. One way street, people tend to get stuck and they hold the horn down even when they can't move. I've never seen this before, shocked it didn't just happen once but regularly throughout 8 nights i stayed there.

Two of my points were mainly for more sound proofing rooms.

Other than these, I did enjoy my stay. Thanks Lodgewood Hotel staff and others for amazing service. 21st Nov 2017 - 29th Nov 2017.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Joey C
StanleyTsang2017, Manager at Lodgewood by L'hotel Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Dear Joey C,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok in Hong Kong!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your encouraging comments to us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is so glad to know that your staying experience is nearly perfect and satisfied in our warm service provided by Simon.

Meanwhile, I would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing the area that we need to improve. I firmly believe it is through our guests’ eyes for us to learn more areas to train and develop further.

We value your loyalty to L’hotel and our hotel and please let me or Simon know if we can be at any assistance, we will be more than happy to be at your service.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Overall this hotel is just average - you can access all tourist attractions with a 5-10 minute walk to the MTR. Overall cleanliness of the hotel I would say would be a 5/10 due to dirty floors, a bathroom that had mould in it and needed a very, very good clean.
Due to the price we selected this hotel as it is half the price of staying on the other side. Mattress is very firm.

Stay here if you are price sensitive and do not want any hotel amenities such as a bar or pool and if you don't mind a mild grime factor.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
StanleyTsang2017, Manager at Lodgewood by L'hotel Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2017

Dear Jessica H,

Warm greetings from Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok in Hong Kong!

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your time and sharing the area that we need to improve. I firmly believe it is through our guests’ eyes for us to learn more areas to train and develop further. Our team with special attention to Housekeeping Team has been shared and alerted for immediate actions, including training for us to prevent any future recurrence.

We value your loyalty to L’hotel and our hotel and please let me or our Operations Manager – Mr Simon Lee know if we can be at any assistance, we will be more than happy to be at your service.

Warm regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

Very clean rooms a little bit small like .
The location in the middle of many markets.but the street is not so good.
The staff is the most polite and helpful staff you will ever see.especially the manger and Nichol Wong,,,Edgar chee.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank samy600
StanleyTsang2017, Manager at Lodgewood by L'hotel Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2017

Dear samy600,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok in Hong Kong!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your encouraging comments to us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is so glad to know that you had an perfect staying experience and satisfied in our Guest Services Managers – Mr Nichol Wong & Mr Edgar Chee.

We are truly motivated and encouraged to learn of your warm comments and we will be taking this as a great opportunity to develop and push ourselves further to provide another true L’hotel experience for our guests!

With any future trip plans to visit Hong Kong or any inquiries, please feel free to contact me or my Operations Manager – Mr Simon Lee at any time.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Excellent hotel near the Ladies' Market and many restaurants. Large clean room with a queen bed and large flat screen television. Very fast wifi. Will come and stay at this place again. Good worth for money.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank FoodReviewerSGUK
StanleyTsang2017, Manager at Lodgewood by L'hotel Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear FoodReviewerSGUK,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok in Hong Kong!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your encouraging comments to us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is so glad to know that you had an perfect staying experience and satisfied in our spacious and clean room.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was clean and well priced. Overall we were happy with our stay. There is no refrigerator though so we couldn’t do anything with our leftovers from dinner that we thought we would have the next day. Not a big problem though.

The shower was really nice. Big rainfall shower head.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Megan K
StanleyTsang2017, Manager at Lodgewood by L'hotel Mongkok Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Megan K,

Warmest greetings from Lodgewood by L’hotel Mongkok in Hong Kong!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments and your encouraging comments to us which has been a true motivation to all our team members. It is so glad to know that your staying experience is nearly perfect and satisfied in our shower head. Meanwhile, please be informed that we have a mini refrigerator in room, please contract our Guest Services Manager next time for any assistance.