“Fantastic rooftop bar”

Ranked #399 of 9,700 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Giorgio Armani's own exclusive nightclub where Milan's fashion crowd come to play has now arrived in Hong Kong - following its success in Milan, Tokyo and Dubai. Hong Kong's Armani/Privé has two avant-garde faces - an up-beat lounge club where the gliteratti play late into the night to the latest DJ vibes, and a chill-out rooftop terrace with electric skyscraper city views.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We arrived just at dusk around sunset, it was very cool to see the skyscraper around you change from glittering with the sunlight to lilting up with lights. Almost all service staff speaks impeccable English and drinks are delicious. We loved the atmosphere and enjoyed the people watching and the surrounding. This bar is located right in the middle of central district and all the shopping. It's perfect place to grab a drink and relax after all the heavy lifting in the stores.

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Cynthia

Many thanks for joining us for drinks at Armani Prive Terrace and then for taking the time to write your review.

We are very glad you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

services so so, environments and food quality is nice, great place to have good friend chit chat outdoor, convenient location in Central.

Thank you so much for coming to Armani Prive and then posting your recommendation of us.

My team and I look forward to seeing you again in the hopefully near future.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Lovely location, outside, overlooking Central but the decor was so tired ... there was duck tape all over the floor, chips and cracks to some of the furniture - really unexpected from this hospitality group. The staff were fine and the wine was good.

1  Thank goldieSydney
AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear GoldieSydney

Many thanks for joining us in Armani Prive and then taking the time to share your feedback. We are really glad you enjoyed your drink with us and also your dinner in our sister restaurant Armani/aqua.

For the duck tape and other issues then I can only apologize for this inconvenience whilst we remain open during our remodeling of the terrace. In the near future I look forward to welcoming you back to a new and pristine environment with new flooring, furniture and other delights.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I went after a busy day shopping in central HK.i was directed to the roof top bar and it was relatively quiet and a nice retreat to just relax after a long day of walking I ordered the armani jade ($120) it was amazing best cocktail ive had.tje prices are a bit steep compared to other cocktail venues but the ambience is well worth it.The cocktail came with complimentary snacks ( nuts and pretzels) as seems the norm in these parts.lovely place

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for writing your kind words and of course coming to us in the first place. My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and in particularly the cocktails.

We have just recently launched a few new cocktails so when you are next around then please let me know and I will be very happy to run you through these.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed December 23, 2013

went there for a drink with my sis. nice vibe. buzzing views of central and one of the best gin tonics i've tried in HK

Dear Peter

Many thanks for coming and then taking up your time to post a review. Really glad you liked the gin and tonics!

You maybe pleased to hear that we have just added some new versions with some boutique gins that we have sourced.

When you are in next just tell us that you are a gin fan and myself or my team will be very proud to talk you through them.

Best