“Really needs a face lift ...”
Review of Armani/Prive

Armani/Prive
Ranked #490 of 8,210 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Giorgio Armani's own exclusive nightclub where Milan's fashion crowd come to play has now arrived in Hong Kong - following its success in Milan, Tokyo and Dubai. Hong Kong's Armani/Privé has two avant-garde faces - an up-beat lounge club where the gliteratti play late into the night to the latest DJ vibes, and a chill-out rooftop terrace with electric skyscraper city views.
sydney
“Really needs a face lift ...”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Lovely location, outside, overlooking Central but the decor was so tired ... there was duck tape all over the floor, chips and cracks to some of the furniture - really unexpected from this hospitality group. The staff were fine and the wine was good.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank goldieSydney
AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear GoldieSydney

Many thanks for joining us in Armani Prive and then taking the time to share your feedback. We are really glad you enjoyed your drink with us and also your dinner in our sister restaurant Armani/aqua.

For the duck tape and other issues then I can only apologize for this inconvenience whilst we remain open during our remodeling of the terrace. In the near future I look forward to welcoming you back to a new and pristine environment with new flooring, furniture and other delights.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best wishes

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Montreal, Canada
“Good for an afternoon cocktail”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

I went after a busy day shopping in central HK.i was directed to the roof top bar and it was relatively quiet and a nice retreat to just relax after a long day of walking I ordered the armani jade ($120) it was amazing best cocktail ive had.tje prices are a bit steep compared to other cocktail venues but the ambience is well worth it.The cocktail came with complimentary snacks ( nuts and pretzels) as seems the norm in these parts.lovely place

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for writing your kind words and of course coming to us in the first place. My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us and in particularly the cocktails.

We have just recently launched a few new cocktails so when you are next around then please let me know and I will be very happy to run you through these.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,

“great gin tonics”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

went there for a drink with my sis. nice vibe. buzzing views of central and one of the best gin tonics i've tried in HK

• Visited October 2013
Dear Peter

Many thanks for coming and then taking up your time to post a review. Really glad you liked the gin and tonics!

You maybe pleased to hear that we have just added some new versions with some boutique gins that we have sourced.

When you are in next just tell us that you are a gin fan and myself or my team will be very proud to talk you through them.

Best

Hong Kong, null, Hong Kong
“Awesome Brazilian Party”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I went to Armani Prive on Sep 6, 2013 to celebrate Brazil's Independence Day with my Brazilian friends. We've organized the "One Night in Bahia", an event to promote Brazilian music and Brazilian culture in Hong Kong.

• Visited September 2013
hong kong
“Best place in Central for drinks and to see beautiful people!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Best place in Central for drinks and to see beautiful people!
They just had their Brazilian Party this weekend and it was amazing! First of all the venue is fantastic, huge terrace lounge at the top with modern decor and very nice atmosphere!
Great music, great service, awesome caipirinhas! The Brazilian party was a lot of fun, a very beautiful and charming crowd and of course, a lot of dancing! The dancers were using sexy typical costumes and were giving a real show!
I definitely recommend to anyone to check it out!

• Visited September 2013