“Leisure and Relax”

Ranked #388 of 9,325 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Giorgio Armani's own exclusive nightclub where Milan's fashion crowd come to play has now arrived in Hong Kong - following its success in Milan, Tokyo and Dubai. Hong Kong's Armani/Privé has two avant-garde faces - an up-beat lounge club where the gliteratti play late into the night to the latest DJ vibes, and a chill-out rooftop terrace with electric skyscraper city views.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a couple of drinks there. A lovely area, were godd served, reasonable price. Next time we come again.

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Friwis

Many thanks for visiting us and then taking the time to add your comments.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were very excited in coming to this bar / restaurant due to the fact that it is by Armani. When we arrive, we did not expect the bar to be like that. The decors was not impressive, space is not that big and the ambiance is not suited for a high class party. There are more bars in Hong Kong that is better than this. It should not be called Armani!

2  Thank PhilippineTraveler

Dear PhilippineTraveler

Many thanks for taking your time to review us. Obviously we are disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations. If you do return to us again then I would be more than happy to personally look after you and show you our Terrace. From your comments I don't believe that you saw this on your last visit and it is regularly commented on as being one of the nicest in Hong Kong.

We do hope to see you again soon.

M

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Back to HK for a quick business trip I returned to Armani Aqua for dinner which was amazing last time in town. I am very happy that it has actually got even better since my last visit which WS faultless! The food was amazing and the hospitality of the management was shockingly good.

They invited me to go for after dinner drinks to the terrace in the next door venue and despite wanting to head back to the hotel my guest and I paid the visit. Exceptional is a I can say.

We were too full from diner for the food but the cocktails were simply amazing. The service was very good too and the DJs played an amazing set all of which kept me there much longer than I thought. It was quickly 2 am when I thought it was 11pm...it is that good.

Enjoy! I did and look forward to the next time as soon as possible.

1  Thank Happyman75
AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Happyman75

Thank you so much for joining us again! We are very happy that you enjoyed Armani/aqua once again and that Armani Prive was to your liking too.

We very much hope to see you again when you are next in Hong Kong.

Best

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went a few weeks ago their saturday brunch white party.
Food was very good, loved the mini burgers.
Had quite a big selection being served....assortment of sushi/tempura/pizza/pasta/meats etc
The roof terrace is amazing, with Hk skyline all around!!
Once the weather starts getting nice this place will be amazing!!
Live musicans and dancers was a nice touch.
Will definitely be back here over the summer!

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Rach25

Many thanks for joining us recently at White Saturdays...we are very glad you enjoyed it.

If you liked the Saturday brunch party then you are sure to love our new Black Saturday night parties starting from 22nd June.

We hope to see you back again soon at Armani Prive.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Atmosphere are great, drinks and snacks are great too, Expecially the cocktails and the sushi.
It is a wonderful place for drinks and to hang around!

Dear Sharon H

Thank you for joining us at Armani Prive and sharing your thoughts about us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.