“One Of My Fave Places In HK (1 of 3)”
Review of Armani/Prive

Armani/Prive
Ranked #385 of 9,446 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central
Description: Giorgio Armani's own exclusive nightclub where Milan's fashion crowd come to play has now arrived in Hong Kong - following its success in Milan, Tokyo and Dubai. Hong Kong's Armani/Privé has two avant-garde faces - an up-beat lounge club where the gliteratti play late into the night to the latest DJ vibes, and a chill-out rooftop terrace with electric skyscraper city views.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Unique in its easy going yet classy vibe... the inner city elevated scenery, the wonderment of the variety of delicious drinks and well presented-deliciously tasting (& filling/satisfying) finger foods to the attentive service and smiles of the staff - all with consistency every time you go...this concept is what HK has been needing to get away from the already done concepts in HK. Good vibes & good times comes to mind when i think of AP and its terrace atmosphere... they are obviously are doing something very right. For a chill out or a party this venue is top of my list any day of the week, any time of day. The ambiance is always perfectly accompanied with appropriate live talented DJ's...what more could one ask for??? see for yourselves!

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Many thanks for taking your time to comment on us. We are very happy that you enjoy what we do and look forward to welcoming you again very soon!

Regards

Reviewed April 21, 2013

White Saturdays....such a wonderful concept and experience in the heart of the city. Sip on excellent wine and bubbly alongside a delicious spread of food in a breathtaking setting. The Prive roof terrace is the perfect way to wind away the weekend with friends. A must for your summer!!

Many thanks for taking your time to comment on your experience with us.

I am so glad to hear that you like what we are doing and enjoyed your time. The White Saturday brunch parties are still new so it is great to hear that you liked the concept.

I look forward to seeing you again in the very near future.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

It tends to be that a good experience gets forgotten about quicker than bad experience. So when you get great service and attention to detail that makes you feel welcomed and special it should be noted and rewarded with possitivity and sincerity.

Thank you Armani Prive people for making our night out really memorable one.

Dear Joe D

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments...my team and I are exceptionally happy that you enjoyed your time with us and even more so that you then took the time to share your experience.

I do hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Fresh concept has arrived to Hong Kong and promise be even better during this summer.
Beautiful terrace, perfect place, comfortables sofas, Italian / Ibiza concept.
Good food, tapas style with Amani's signature made enjoyed me in the first point because "White brunch" was the objective.
However the fantastic music on live (saxophone and drumbeat) created a great atmosphere and allowed to enjoy even more a unexpected day in the city.

Great cocktails served by professional staff.

For sure I'm coming back for more, next time with more friend.

Dear Juanjinho

Thank you so much for coming down to Armani Prive to try our new Saturday Brunch Party "White Saturdays". Your great comments have been shared with our team and we are very proud to have given you such a nice experience.

We all look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was last thurday to armani prive to have some gin tonics, for me the best in town, due to I like to drink Gin tonic with a good glas not like the other places just with a on the rocks glass, and for first time i'd tryed the snacks they offer to share with your drink, mini burguers, pizza, chicken saute, fried squids, good selection of snacks to be drunk with some of the amazing selection of good cocktails and drinks.

The place is really confortable and the staff is really gentle and always with a good mood. REaly recommend this place if you are around central..if it's not a good excuse to go to the rooftop and have a drink and food with good company.

AAAPGM, General Manager at Armani/Prive, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Many thanks for taking your time to share your opinions of Armani Prive.

My team and I are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We have just launched our new finalized Gin and Tonic menu so have some new wonderful creations for you to try on your next visit.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Regards