“Oh my burger!”

BLT Burger (Causeway Bay)
Ranked #1,131 of 8,734 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Shenyang, Liaoning, China
“Oh my burger!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Woah buddy! Let me just first off say that this was the most amazingly delicious meal I had on our entire vacation (and we ate at a lot of great places). We happened upon this place while shopping and decided to give it a go since it sounded western and was conveniently located where we were at. The kids voted for a pizza place, which wasn't open, and I thank God, because it landed us here. I like burgers, they are a good meal, but I'm not a burger fanatic... well, I wasn't... until this very day at this amazing restaurant. I ordered a tex-mex burger- it was like chili nachos meets gourmet burger. Every bit of that amazing concoction blew my mind. I didn't get fries, as my big ol juicy burger was more than I could eat, but my kids raved about the waffle fries. My husband ordered a Monkey Business milkshake. Chocolate icecream meets peanutbutter and bananas. We all shared it and it was incredible. My only complaint was I didn't have enough room in my belly to devour any more. The prices are a bit high, but its all gourmet and worth every penny. If I ever venture back to Hong Kong, I'm going to this place for the first meal... and maybe the 2nd and 3rd and 4th. Best burger Ive ever had, and I cant believe I had to go to Hong Kong to have it!

Visited August 2013