“Good experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3,509 of 7,786 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Vancouver, Canada
“Good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Overall was good, want to go again to try different cakes.
We tried the Mango Mille Feuille, Berry X Chado, and Tiramisu. Mango Mille Feuille was a little bit sour, but the puff pastry was alright. Enjoyed the Berry X Chado, the sweetness level was just right for my liking, and the flavor was a nice combination. Tiramisu was average, the rum can be stronger. I ordered the Tiramisu just because I wanted the cup, and I was happy to received a yellow one. Using the Le Creuset plate for the cakes was a nice touch, however, the plastic disposable spoon doesn't do it justice. Perhaps a metal spoon will make the whole dessert experience even better.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Durban, South Africa
“Petite Amanda is sensational.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I cannot fault these petite and beautifully created tarts. They are like little works of art - you almost don't want to eat them... ALMOST! My favourite one I tried was the Delice aux Framboise - a raspberry and white chocolate tart. I wish I could have tried them all! They are pretty pricey, but they are a real treat, so I wasn't too fussed about that. The service is great, and there is a wonderful lady that keeps her eye on patrons that choose to sit down in an area that is a little removed from the display/paying point.

• Visited April 2013
San Francisco, California
“Yummy Cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The cakes were quite tasty and cute. I especially like the crust. The dessert wasn't too sweet. The cake was about $40 hkd. It wasn't cheap but it wasn't too bad.
I went there during weekdays. It wasn't too many people even tho ifc was quite busy as usual. We were able to find a table easily.

• Visited December 2012