“Short Wait, Rushed Service, Very Good BBQ Pork”
Review of Yat Lok Restaurant

Yat Lok Restaurant
Ranked #560 of 13,215 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Central
Neighborhood: Central
Reviewed May 10, 2019

We came for lunch around noon and there were about 5 people in front of us. We waited less than 5 minutes.

The place is cramped and most likely you will have to sit next to a stranger.

We ordered the BBQ pork/goose rice (60 HKD) and BBQ pork noodles (62 HKD). Food came right away and we ate and left. They take cash only.

Also, don't expect any water or additional service. The expectation is you eat and leave.

Food is good but not the best BBQ pork I've had. Mott 32 had better BBQ pork.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019

We plan to go there because of Michelin guide but didn't expect much since we went to many Michelin guide places that is not very impressive.
We went there in late afternoon so we waited for only 15-30 mins for the table (for 7 people) then we order every type of dishes; noodle, rice, goose, duck, pork, chicken.
And our thoughts is BEST Roasted Goose ever.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Every time I am in HK, I will head to Yat Lok to satisfy my craving for roasted goose. The meat is juicy and the sauce adds to the flavour as well. Though it’s slightly expensive and greasy, I would console myself by saying I don’t and won’t get to eat this everyday lol

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Good but didnt wow me the roast goose. But i prefer the chicken with noodle. The broth is out of this world.

Didnt q too long, probably i came at 2 i guess.

Ps: dont expect 5 starts service, you’re here for the food.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Family restaurant that specialises in Cantonese BBQ. Traditional recipes that is well executed. It's very popular (crowded) during meal times and on weekends.

Date of visit: March 2019