“Cosy café style restaurant with great food”

Vietnam & Thailand Spice Village
Ranked #3,142 of 8,734 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Hong Kong, China
“Cosy café style restaurant with great food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I decided to try this place based on the reviews on tripadvisor, but struggled a bit finding the place as the map marker in the Tripadvisor city guide was placed in the wrong street. The restaurant is placed in prat avenue, oppsite of Guang Dong Hotel.The place was small, with a casual café style interior. Not a place I would have tried if it wasn't for the good reviews on tripadvisor. I had high expectations after reading the reviews, and was not disappointed. The food was very tasty and surpassed my already high expectations. Definitely a place I can recommend, and will come back to.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cairns, Australia
“Cozy Thai/Vietnam Restaurant”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Quite a find this, great, authentic Thai/Viet food. Really good fresh flavours. My husband had the soft shell crab which he really enjoyed, an excellent sauce and I had Tom Yum, not too spicy, most enjoyable. Quick, friendly and reasonably priced. It is very cosy but this did not bother us. There were always people lining up outside to dine, which is always a good sign. The Chang draught beer was cold and we would certainly put this reataurant on our to do again list.

• Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Tiny Restaurant with Big Taste”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a very tiny restaurant with tables jammed close. However, the food is as close to Thailand as I've found in Hong Kong. Always very pleasant service and in an area of expensive restaurants the value offered here is excellent. I come a few times every year and very rarely am I disappointed. Not fancy but a very fine dinner.

• Visited May 2013
“Cosy close and busy”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Partner and I have eaten here several times over the years. Ate here last night and service friendly and swift. Restaurant although small has many locals as customers which is a good sign. Food served quickly and was good quality and fresh. Will eat here again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Dan M
Melbourne, Australia
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was a no frills set-up, but with excellent inexpensive food. We ate spring rolls, duck & pork all of which were delicious. I had a "lime juice slushy" drink which was refreshing & satisfying.

Visited January 2013