“Nice views”

Ranked #66 of 13,215 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Contemporary and relaxed, The Café offers international cuisine with a focus on Chinese, Indian, and Western dishes. The ambience is casual and contemporary, with a convenient self-service buffet at breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
Reviewed April 12, 2019

Food was nice and they had a great selection. Waitstaff was outstanding and quick with service. Always like to ask an easy question to see how knowledgeable they are of the area and they answered quickly and wanted to share their experience of the site I was asking about.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

We had breakfast here three morning's in a row. Everything is fresh and prepared properly. The ingredients are as good as it gets. We enjoyed fresh fruits every day that were delicious. We couldn't find anything here at all that I found disappointing.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

Now, to be fair, I’ve been here many times over the years.

I always enjoy the breakfasts and the oh-so-cheery service!

One word of caution... the chilli that they have in front of the noodle station is HOT! So go easy if you are not into pain! :-)

Otherwise, it’s a nice, though pricey, breakfast...

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

I received complimentary breakfast with my stay at the Sheraton. Normally 'complimentary breakfast' means some bread and coffee. I was pleasantly surprised that The Café offers a full breakfast with 15 or so hot entrees ranging from Western to Asian dishes, omelet and cooked to order location, as well as fresh smoothies of the day. I specifically would like to call out server Christina. After the first morning she recognized me and by the time I was seated already had water the smoothie of the day ready for me. She could not have been more pleasant and was very happy at her job and to help her customers. Brave to Christina.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank TBALLUSA
Reviewed March 31, 2019

The Cafe is very efficiant , was lucky that my package included breakfast as it was really very good. The food , servers and set up is very efficiant and clean and impicable.

Date of visit: March 2019