“Hansen's Hikes Hong Kong”

Hansen's Hikes Hong Kong
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Michael Hansen took me on two walks in 2011, and I got to see a different side to Hong Kong with him. The walks were very enjoyable, and I'm looking forward to several more when I'm in back in HK in 2013. The walks were off the beaten track, eventful, a very good part of my holiday. I found Michael to be professional, good company , and very knowledgeable.

3  Thank Martins-hikes

Reviewed September 19, 2012

There is more to Hong Kong than shopping.
Michael Hansen's hikes can take you to the more remote areas of Hong Kong which the tourist generally does not see for a great day of walking or cycling. I have had the pleasure of doing several of Michaels walks which have taken me through deserted villages in the New Territories to lunching in laid back beach cafes on a hot day drinking iced teas after a swim in the South China Sea. Michael is a font of information on all things Hong Kong and with a reasonable level of fitness you will have a great day out with Hansen's Hikes.

3  Thank JacquiBarrett