“great burgers”

Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Central American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Tai Kok Tsui
Reviewed February 24, 2013

about as good a burger as you will find in this part of the world. not as good as a gourmet burger back in north america, but still really good.
great service in a small out of the way independant restaurant.
cost 115$hk for 2 combos (thats 15$ us or can).
crispy pork belly burger was special, beef burger really good.

There are newer reviews for Panda Burger

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

After going to Panda Burger for lunch and having a Lamb Burger I believed that to be the best burger I had ever had. That was until I returned the following day to try the crispy pork belly burger. The food here is fantastic! The service is fantastic! Quite simply the best burgers ever!

1  Thank KatyGundry
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped off at Panda Burger today for lunch. As an American, I have had my share of excellent burgers...but the burger I had today was absolutely amazing! It was Australian Angus Beef and it was cooked to a perfect medium. I will definitely be back to try the lamb burger and pork belly burger.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Amazing burgers, great prices and for a little side street in Tai Kok Tsui, I was impressed.

Have tried the Pork Belly burger which comes complete with crackling (yum!) and the Angus burger. Both are really good quality and taste delicious.

We need more places like this: independent individual cafes. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Panda Burger is a small place with a few tables. The food on display looks fresh and the burger choice is varied. We chose the Pork Belly Burger, and I thought it was lovely. The flavour combinations of crunchy pork belly, apples and apple sauce worked really well.

It was accompanied by a crisp salad and well cooked fries.

I think it has potential to become a popular restaurant, but it needs investment.