There are a few Yuen Kee in Hk. Granville road is my favorite with consistent quality.
1. Location - Tsim Sha Tsui (same exit as The Mira). Opposite TheOne shopping mall facing the rows of small shops. Lotsa shopping around here so you can spend your time wisely instead of just eating.
2. Food variety - fabulous. They offer good breakfast sets, noodles, rice dishes and ROAST. Make sure you try their goose, chicken with spring onion sauce, roast pork, char Siew. Really delicious. Try not to go for soup noodles coz Tsui Wah offers a better soup base. Other than that this is really good.
3. Service - fast and speedy and no longer rude.
4. Ambience - busy but localized. Decor is simple but expect strong airconditioning. Very clean as well.
5. Others - they accept Octopus card payments besides cash. No service charge and tax but you can tip if you like. Long opening hours.
If you are not sure which local cafes to try, this is reliable. ESP good for those staying near Granville, Kimberly, Prat, Carnavon, and Hanoi roads of TST.