“Nice noodles and deep fried fish ”

Crystal Jade La Mian Xian Long Bao (World Trade Centre)
Ranked #221 of 11,127 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Neighborhood: Wan Chai / Causeway Bay
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We ordered chicken noodles (handmade noodles) and deep fried fish with sweet and sour sauce, also vegetables , fish soup and pork bun.

Chicken soup and deep fried fish are highly recommended!

Their waiter was very willing to help!

But I was wondering why they took more than 10 mins when we wanted to check our bill, the time is even longer than what we have been waited for our food.

1  Thank StephenKingHChan
Crystal_Jade_PR, 客戶關係經理 at Crystal Jade La Mian Xian Long Bao (World Trade Centre), responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear StephenKingHChan,

Thank you so much for your kind review at World Trade Centre shop! We are delighted to know that you appreciate our dishes. I am sure that our team will be thrilled once I share your kind words with them. We are reviewing your comment on billing process to shorten the time.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

Loved the meal here. We ordered the HSBC special set menu. Every dish was perfect, particularly the chicken and cashew nut and tge spare ribs. There is plenty of seating room here which was nice too.

Crystal_Jade_PR, Guest Relations Manager at Crystal Jade La Mian Xian Long Bao (World Trade Centre), responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2018

Dear Michelle C,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Our team works hard to deliver the best experience to our guests. We are sure that they will be thrilled once I share your kind words with them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed May 5, 2018

Feeling peckish, 1.45pm.. my fav xiao loong bao place, (shanghai mini dumplings)is no longer in existence..a fairly new multi storey hi rise sits there.
So looked around.. spied this chain style restaurant.. ordered ( luckily) One serve of mini Shanghai dumplings, a beef " and a chicken lai mein soup,
Dumplings came first... what a let down... it advertised this as one of their signature dishes.. the pastry, thin, very thin,was the best part.. the " soup/juice was plentiful, but bland, and the same for the very loose, fine minced pork filling.. I almost didn't have to chew.. my friend looked at mesothelioma raised eyebrows!
What could I say.. other than an expletive... not a nice one! Rate.. 3/10
The noodles followed.. they were quite good, ala dente, as expected. Rate 6/10
An employee was visible "pulling " making noodles at his station,
Service.. impeccable.. run by a maitre D, who oversaw the customers needs with an eagle eye.. directing staff like a sergeant major... rate..10/10
Food rate... 4./10
Value.. 4/10
Another Ho hum place... I will have to ask my friends where to for food in HK. But if I'm paying, I am more afraid... I think that I have repaid all dues here, so, not to worry!

Crystal_Jade_PR, 客戶關係經理 at Crystal Jade La Mian Xian Long Bao (World Trade Centre), responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Pieata,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Our team works hard to deliver the best dining experience to our guests. We are happy to know that you appreciate our Noodles and customer services. I am sure that our team will be thrilled once I share your kind words with them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed January 24, 2018

I think this is your average Chinese comfort food restaurant which has a number of chains in Hong Kong, and other Asian countries.

Claim to fame is the la mian (handmade noodles) and they have a number of types and combinations. Their other dishes are also not bad but nothing special can be gleaned outside off the decency of the dishes in combination with good staff.

Not a must in Hong Kong if you are here specifically to tour the place and enjoy local food.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

this is one of the popular Chinese chain of restaurants in many cities and so we better have to go one of them in HK.

they have a systematic way of assigning tables. As we were a group of 6, the wait for us (and those who are in a group of 5 and 7 and up) is longer. The turnaround and waiting time of those eating by themselves or with three other people is quicker.

They got a very good view of the Causeway Bay port area. Staff are very attentive. We order essential dimsums and noodles and they were more delicious than their restaurant in Melbourne. It took a bit longer for them to serve steamed rice.