Our private tour with Amy was absolutely first class! She graciously met us at our hotel lobby and proceed on a customized tour we had defined via email. I was traveling with a few family members and we were curious to experience the "real" Hong Kong.
Our day included a busy schedule:
- Visit to Wong Tai Sin to see the crowds from Chinese New Year and to get our own fortune told
- Nan Lian Gardens and Chi Lin Nunnery for some tranquility and a few Chinese New Year red packets gifts
- Walk through the Peninsula Hotel and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade
- Took the Star Ferry over to Central
- City Hall for Maxim's Palace for traditional dim sum and probably the best char sui bao!
- Statue square, Court of Final Appeal, St Johns Cathedral
- Quick visit to the Peak and breaking for the day in Hong Kong Park
Amy has excellent local knowledge that helped fill in the gaps you won't find in any guide books. We truly enjoyed our conversation throughout the day learning so much about the city and culture.
I would recommend for anyone visiting Hong Kong especially for the first time to schedule a private tour with Hong Kong Greeters. You will be treated to first class private tour!More